THANK YOU for your tips - I bought the Arizer Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeswife

I got a migraine from reading all of the reviews the past week - figuring out how much I will use it - what appeals to me the most is using as little as a bowl and "being good" as I can easily smoke a regular sized j on my own over the course of the day. Thanks for all the great feedback out there - I was very close to picking the Haze 3; then moved up to the Crafty, lol, but settled on the Arizer Air - sorry I didn't go via your links - I was reading reviews from all sites and clicked the the Arizer Air and got it directly from their site.

Cheers - will let you know how it works out for us - we did get the refills from the friend of a friend and they are pretty good - I figure that the vape will go alot further $$$ than the cost of refills (65, not 55!).

Thanks again to all who replied-I was unable to reply to the thread directly - got caught up in quote format and will learn how to move around that feature when trying to reply to so many friendly and helpful people at once.
Have an excellent weekend.

I'm in the same boat as you, man! Considered getting the Crafty for a while, but reading the thread pushed me away from that and towards the Air. Currently waiting for mine to arrive.

Happy vaping!

BeardedVagabond,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Arizer Air is a very good choice. It's well made, doesn't use a lot of product, easy to use and maintain price is reasonable.

You will be able to taste the good flavor of various different strain because you aren't burning it.
May you enjoy many years of use.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom