Tetra P80

ycaM024

Flavorizeeeerr
A little confused by the new drop rules - does the four-minute timer eliminate the double-sale issue, meaning if I get a prebuilt through checkout I've definitely got it? Or is there still a possibility of getting an email afterwards saying someone else nabbed it first?
Hopefully the double-sale issue is solved with that. I think got one.. i don't want to get refunded :(

average_joe

tried 6 times already to get error and error.... smelling a lot like a tinymight (if I cant but now)

average_joe,

danjens

Farmer of Flower. Friend of Fungus
What is this "no payment options available?"
tried about 12 times at least, in multiple browsers.
Congrats to everyone who successfully navigated the new drop system

Last edited:
danjens,
Reactions: drbadass

Stueylakes

Still a few up, still a few custom slots but i cant get mine through, hey ho it was gonna be my second so im lucky! Next time....

I’m getting a bad gateway when the page teys To load too long. Was just hoping for a custom. Fml
I had this also and Ive bought loads of bits from Ralph.

Stueylakes,

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
It says i got one... Not my first choice but one of you knuckleheads took that one too quick....

But anyway... i got an order number but only 1 email... Also i havent paid yet, so im confused, there was a page mentioning wire transfer or go to this link to pay with a card.... I try to pay with a card directly on the site and it says the item is reserved... Any info on this?

WoodVillain,

attackpoints

Continuing checkout issues, got an error about no shipping method being available and then one about no payment method being available. Will keep trying I guess. ;)

attackpoints,

vapour

This is probably a dumb question, but do you pay for the custom slot (via a bank transfer) right when you place the order? I have no doubts my price will go up with custom requests haha

vapour,

Frosch5

that was nerv wracking.. it took 30 min and like 10 tries to check out. I think I got one now, havent gotten the second email though.

Frosch5,

checkyourlibido

"This unit is already reserved by someone else. if checkout is not successful within a total of 4 minutes, it will become available again."

I initially tried to pay with credit card, but the option was not there. But my order goes through. I try to pay through the link, it says the above... I don't think I got it lol

checkyourlibido,
Top Bottom