• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80 Ordering & Shipping

jbm

Can anyone share experiences with the cheaper shipping option (no tracking)?

I had some accessories with my custom P80 order that were out of stock at the time my order was fulfilled. They were subsequently shipped out, but without tracking. I paid extra for tracking on my initial order, and that shipment made it to California in just five days. The second shipment with no tracking has been in-transit for two weeks. I'm sure it'll show up eventually, but it's frustrating when there's no tracking!
I had roughly the same thing happen to me. I had a capsule stem ship separately, untracked, from my P80. I added it too late for it to ship with the rest of the order. It’ll arrive, don’t worry. It did take longer than the tracked order.

CapnVape

Just got off the phone with Canada Post and they told me that as my package has not reached Canada customs yet, that it is not in Canada. They told me that because it left Switzerland about 2.5 weeks ago, it should at least be in customs and there must be an issue in transit.

Of course, as it’s not in Canada, they told me there is nothing they can do and to contact the seller. So I shot Lamart an email and am just waiting to hear back.

Anyone else experience something similar, and if so, how did it work out?

CapnVape,

JoJolion

Just got off the phone with Canada Post and they told me that as my package has not reached Canada customs yet, that it is not in Canada. They told me that because it left Switzerland about 2.5 weeks ago, it should at least be in customs and there must be an issue in transit.

Of course, as it’s not in Canada, they told me there is nothing they can do and to contact the seller. So I shot Lamart an email and am just waiting to hear back.

Anyone else experience something similar, and if so, how did it work out?
Yeah same issue currently, I paid $43 cad for priority plus yet it’s still on route to Canada after 2.5 weeks. A couple months ago I ordered a spiky stem and it took 1 month and two weeks to arrive, no updates and it randomly appeared at my door (I paid $15 for shipping with tracking)

I think there’s a small amount of packages that leave Switzerland to Canada, I think they ship it all once a month probably explaining why I never recieved any updates on the parcel. I should’ve opted for cheaper shipping lol

Last edited:
JoJolion,

jjvapes

So just to pipe in. My package was mailed last week Thursday; seems like Canada post got it on Tuesday in Montreal and it was delivered to me yesterday in Toronto. This was a tracked package but it looks like my recent experience differs from everyone else’s.

jjvapes,

downer0420

Can anyone give me any info on how often accessory orders get shipped? Ordered a few stems that were moved to “packing” on the 19th of September but I haven’t received any further updates. Have had a P80 I scored second hand for a couple weeks that I’d really love to use soon! (I did get a couple wooden stems locally that are beautiful but I’m having a hard time getting consistent vapor)

Last edited:
downer0420,
Can anyone give me any info on how often accessory orders get shipped? Ordered a few stems that were moved to “packing” on the 19th of September but I haven’t received any further updates. Have had a P80 I scored second hand for a couple weeks that I’d really love to use soon! (I did get a couple wooden stems locally that are beautiful but I’m having a hard time getting consistent vapor)
Any news yet?

I ordered a wood stem with capsules the 10th of September, it was moved to "shipped" the 16th. Today (30) it hasn't arrived yet. I sent two emails to Ralph two and three days ago but he hasn't replied...
The last package (also with no tracking) took exactly 7 days to arrive.

srandtimenull,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My custom has finally shipped, just got the email today October 25, cheapest option without tracking so maybe a month?? (in the past it had been 2 weeks for them to get to SoCal but last time in pandemic was more like a month sooo we'll see this time...)

I actually ordered June 5, a pre-built, that I was able to change over to a custom, with all the process back and forth, it wasn't actually built until this last batch, so yeah this has been quite a long wait for me, but into the home stretch now! Got a few stems too

The Owl HOOT HOOT

My custom has finally shipped, just got the email today October 25, cheapest option without tracking so maybe a month?? (in the past it had been 2 weeks for them to get to SoCal but last time in pandemic was more like a month sooo we'll see this time...)

I actually ordered June 5, a pre-built, that I was able to change over to a custom, with all the process back and forth, it wasn't actually built until this last batch, so yeah this has been quite a long wait for me, but into the home stretch now! Got a few stems too
Right on!! I just got my shipping email today also. I was able to get a pre-build from last batch. I can't wait to see it in person. Those customs in that last photo drop are so amazing looking! I'm sure it will be wort the wait!

The Owl HOOT HOOT,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

SeatownHaze

Hey guys do the untracked orders to the US get delivered by USPS or another carrier? Thanks in advance.

SeatownHaze,

Shit Snacks

Ahh and it already arrived today!! November 6, really great for cheapest option no tracking, beat the holiday rush and not too bad from the pandemic fortunately! Less than 2 weeks is very very good, actually one of the fastest in my experience :tup:

vapour

Hate to sound impatient, but has anybody else not received their P80 from the Oct.17 drop? I got an email that the order was shipped on Oct 25th but am now kicking myself in the butt that I didn't spring the extra $ for tracking!

vapour,

Shit Snacks

Hate to sound impatient, but has anybody else not received their P80 from the Oct.17 drop? I got an email that the order was shipped on Oct 25th but am now kicking myself in the butt that I didn't spring the extra $ for tracking!

Don't worry about it, I didn't get tracking either, the tracking is not going to show much anyway, it will probably come to you any day now, if you are in the US...

The Owl HOOT HOOT

I’m still waiting on mine, I did get the tracking and it has only given me one update, that it is on its way to Canada on October 25. No updates after that… I wouldn’t be worried.

The Owl HOOT HOOT,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Just bumping this thread to say that I wish I would have paid for tracking. That's all. I would have said it on the other thread buy @Shit Snacks might beat me up :goon::lmao:

I don't think you should feel bad about the tracking, typically it doesn't move much, internationally, at least in the past I feel like it wasn't always that helpful for people? I kind of like the freedom of no tracking honestly with this one despite anxieties :lol:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I agree. My past Lamart devices tracked fine until they left Europe. Once they hit customs in NY, mine always slowed down and showed very little to no movement on tracking. Then one day a big surprise in the mailbox.

Top Bottom