• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80 Ordering & Shipping

RobbIt

very nice congrats! was it a custom and where are you located?
AZ. Custom. I’ll post pics. I’m still waiting for the replacement mouthpiece ordered June 3 which is in the ‘packing’ stage as of June 8.

PS I greatly appreciate all of your suggestions for replacement mouthpieces. (The one mouthpiece that came with the Terra fell out of the device after less than the first bowl. 🙄😒
Unfortunately, none of the US retailers mentioned carry a suitable replacement except perhaps @Modpodlabs. I havent purchased from them but they claim they have two styles that will work with the Tetra. I may get it faster from them than Ralph in Switzerland lol.

RobbIt,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
AZ. Custom. I’ll post pics. I’m still waiting for the replacement mouthpiece ordered June 3 which is in the ‘packing’ stage as of June 8.

PS I greatly appreciate all of your suggestions for replacement mouthpieces. (The one mouthpiece that came with the Terra fell out of the device after less than the first bowl. 🙄😒
Unfortunately, none of the US retailers mentioned carry a suitable replacement except perhaps @Modpodlabs. I havent purchased from them but they claim they have two styles that will work with the Tetra. I may get it faster from them than Ralph in Switzerland lol.
All of my RBT glass works on my Lamart devices. All of these Ed’s wooden stems work, I have all 3, and I can’t drop and break these, https://edstnt.com/collections/rastabuddhatao-accessories. If you need glass adapters for water pieces, j-hooks, etc, Amazon has several choices that I’ve bought and the quality is decent, simply search for 18mm male to 18mm male (or 14mm, or any combination of size and joint type) and you will find some that work with your TP80. All work with the basket screens as well.

CanikUser19,
  • Love
Reactions: RobbIt

thunderstealer1337

Can you please post pics and tell me where you bought them ?
I think your mixing the lamart p80 with the TM, again any 18mm glass wpa will work, only the TM and the milanna had weird 18mm shorties, get a jhook and a 18mm wpa and your done, im sure your local smoke shop carries them

thunderstealer1337,

johnnyCanuck

Same here. bought two stems and a couple of basket screens. Payment complete as of June 6... then... nothing...

johnnyCanuck,

RobbIt

I’m not confusing it with the Tinymight but I am still confused. I’m trying to find a mouthpiece (preferably glass) to use the P80 without water. The 19/14 adapters I’ve tried do not accommodate a screened flower arrangement. You are all telling me I’m incorrect so I probably am lol.

RobbIt,

thunderstealer1337

yes, you need to insert scerens into the wpa or whatever glass adapter you want to use since your not buyign them direct from lamart

thunderstealer1337,

RobbIt

yes, you need to insert scerens into the wpa or whatever glass adapter you want to use since your not buyign them direct from lamart
Ralphs screens don’t fit in the 19/14 Adaptors I’ve tried from Amazon and Vgoodiez. I can cut down the flat screens I suppose but that’s not possible with the basket ones.

RobbIt,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’m not confusing it with the Tinymight but I am still confused. I’m trying to find a mouthpiece (preferably glass) to use the P80 without water. The 19/14 adapters I’ve tried do not accommodate a screened flower arrangement. You are all telling me I’m incorrect so I probably am lol.

I don't know if you're incorrect, but you're not posting in the best place for answers? You're in the shipping thread...

Are you looking for glass stems, like the tank or the bendy or the nub? Because yes those are only available from Lamart (vgoodiez had stock at one point) but you can use any male to male adapter and any jayhook, using rimmed basket screens pretty much any 19 mm joint will fit the tetra, all the rimmed basket screens don't always fit perfectly unfortunately...

Yes Lamart also includes a second screen inside the joint with most of their stems, so you can load into the joint and cap with the basket screen if you want, I pretty much never do this as I don't find it anywhere near as efficient as basket screen loading personally, I also think if you have to remove and replace those screens it is pretty tricky!

Lamart also offers their own WPA now with a fixed glass screen in the joint, it is nice bc it fits 18 and 14, also has a little grab rod on the side, some people like carbed male to male adapters though, Lamart used to sell them I don't know if they do anymore... A lot of options!

There's a ton of variance in glass, and those mesh basket screens, so it's just trial and error!

Shit Snacks,
  • Love

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
The adapters from Amazon I referenced, and the Ed’s stems, will all accommodate an internal screen for joint packing, and you can then cap with a basket screen to keep it all in place if you prefer. My Ed’s stems all came with a few internal screens in the package.

CanikUser19,
  • Love

thunderstealer1337

i dont recommend the wpa from ralph, ive had 2 and sold them both, they - just like the elv8r only have a few holes which clogs up ridiculously fast and causes extra pm

thunderstealer1337,

thunderstealer1337

true but Lamart aint providing screens and that wpa is such a awkward ID size your may hafta cut them down, then again pm is a nightmare when if you need to swap screens/clean it

thunderstealer1337,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
true but Lamart aint providing screens and that wpa is such a awkward ID size your may hafta cut them down, then again pm is a nightmare when if you need to swap screens/clean it

Yeah you would have to order extra screens, I don't know about the ID size, I have a very wide variety of screen options from my RBT testing days in particular, some of my 19 mm male pieces are very tough to find screens for, but I can usually find at least one that works with each piece fortunately lol Anyway yeah it is definitely better to get a regular male to male adapter from anywhere, even several from different places, that is what I use mostly with the rimmed basket screen for my Tetra through water or a hook, but I got the WPA with the fixed glass screen and am excited to try it with a super coarse ground and hand broken whole nugs, with my tetra, that is how I use the TM WPA that has the fixed glass screen, and it is very enjoyable for me! Variety and versatility is a huge part of what I love about all these glass stem based vapes... :tup:

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
My WPA from Lamart came with a screen for me to put in over the glass screen. I also just ordered a large pack of screens off Amazon for only a few bucks for use with all my Lamart stems.

Does the order status on the site update when a custom build starts? Has anyone from the last drop had their order status change yet? It's been about 3 weeks so I'm just wondering how the cadence usually is.

letter never sent,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Does the order status on the site update when a custom build starts? Has anyone from the last drop had their order status change yet? It's been about 3 weeks so I'm just wondering how the cadence usually is.
Yes the status will continue to update on the order page to reflect the current status of your device, from building, to packaging, and finally to shipping. It takes awhile for a custom to start building and to finally ship. My custom TP80 was ordered on 3-21-2021 and shipped 5-21-2021.

Can anyone share experiences with the cheaper shipping option (no tracking)?

I had some accessories with my custom P80 order that were out of stock at the time my order was fulfilled. They were subsequently shipped out, but without tracking. I paid extra for tracking on my initial order, and that shipment made it to California in just five days. The second shipment with no tracking has been in-transit for two weeks. I'm sure it'll show up eventually, but it's frustrating when there's no tracking!

letter never sent,
Top Bottom