• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80 Ordering & Shipping

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
USPS appears to be returning to it’s pre-COVID and pre-holiday shipping speeds. Received my TP80 just now, it shipped on March 30th. It hit Customs on 4/1 and cleared on 4/3. Hope this helps you non-trackers 😬.

fangorn

I live in France so he just has to cross the border in theory ...
but with the Easter weekend ... things were shifted ...
it had to fall now 🤣
it's been over a week for a few hundred kilometers ... it will be delivered to me on horseback 😁

well, it's my fault ... I should have taken a follow-up ... I'm patiently waiting with a lot of impatience 😉

certain that even before being unpacked, this vaporizer will fulfill its primary mission, namely, to relax me !!!

USPS appears to be returning to it’s pre-COVID and pre-holiday shipping speeds. Received my TP80 just now, it shipped on March 30th. It hit Customs on 4/1 and cleared on 4/3. Hope this helps you non-trackers 😬.

Thanks for that. Mine was shipped on 3/29 - so I feel like it's gotta be on the horizon. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning! 🙃

Makroskop

Anyone else in Germany got his Tetra already, who did not chose tracking, because of that time pressure`?

Why the fuck you even have to choose an extra tracking on a premium product, which is sold out in about 5 minutes. I just dont get it. :shrug:

I start fucking hating the german customs and german Post.:mad: Sending a Bird to deliver a product seem to be faster and better and maybe even more save. ;D

Its really hard suffering waiting for the main unit, especially when you have that glas stems since 10 days!! already.

fangorn

Same situation like you 🤬
Less than 500km between me ans Lamart...

Too much stress for this waiting time...

I hope that hapiness will be more intense !

Edit : i begin to hate french Post to...

Makroskop

Any update on yours? Didn't pay for tracking so I'm sitting here in NJ like a crazy person following everyone else's progress and trying to pinpoint when mine will arrive

Always Sunny Fx GIF

Lol that guy is me since 10 days!

Makroskop,
  • Haha
Reactions: fangorn

SatanLovestoVape

I still haven't received mine yet, and have uninsured tracking. Hopefully, it will come before 420. The vape did ship on 3-29. My worst fear the package got lost in customs, which means I will be out of $350.
According to the website:"please note that only tracked packages are insured and have the possibility to start an enquiry with delivery services to find the package, in case an uninsured package gets lost the buyer carries the cost."

Well, that is not reassuring.

SatanLovestoVape,
Reactions: Makroskop

Makroskop

that message doesnt make my waiting time better.....

Aw come on this week please....

Makroskop,

Makroskop

maybe tracking just doesnt work and its on its way to you. I hope that for you.

But to be honest, everyday that pass i doubt more and more ...

Makroskop,

Makroskop

I wonder how you guys got your glas-stem order declared, i received mine and it was declared as 0,36kg . But in the system (lamarts page) the order for p80 had the 0,36kg weight and the stems was declared with 0,00 kg. So im curious.

What does that mean ?

Is it possible Lamart reversed the Package sticker from this 2 orders and that might be the reason my tetra is stacked somewhere and cant get delivered because of not enough shipping cost on the Package sticker?

Last edited:
Makroskop,

Vapefanatic

Those with tracking number please check on your local post website. Just use the same tracking on USPS If you're in US or Canada Post if Canada. Chances are, you'll get more details. This was already mentioned by Lamart in its email.

Vapefanatic,

johnnyCanuck

What seems to be wrong? The tracking will update once it reaches Canada. Customs won't wanna miss it lol
I’m fairly certain it should already be in Canada... but with COVID going nuts, I’m just hoping it doesn’t get lost in the mail eventually.

johnnyCanuck,

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
Ehi guys, how many time it take to be ready when the status is building? I ordered a basic unit nothing that requires extra time

Saerdna,
Reactions: RobbIt

SatanLovestoVape

My tetra p80 has arrived. I was shocked the vape was wrap in package material that felt like copy paper. Being such an expensive device, you will think it will have better protection especially coming from overseas.

SatanLovestoVape,

ramb4

My tetra p80 has arrived. I was shocked the vape was wrap in package material that felt like copy paper. Being such an expensive device, you will think it will have better protection especially coming from overseas.
That was customs then. He uses bubblewrap for all devices.

ramb4,

RobbIt

I just received my first Tetra P80 from @lamart ! It is a gorgeous device with fantastic TCR performance. It took almost three months after I ordered it, but it was well worth the wait!

Has anyone found any glass mouthpiece/stems/screens from US retailers that are compatible? I need a new mouthpiece or two and screens and Switzerland shipping just takes too long and is too expensive for accessories.

perdition

I just received my first Tetra P80 from @lamart ! It is a gorgeous device with fantastic TCR performance. It took almost three months after I ordered it, but it was well worth the wait!

Has anyone found any glass mouthpiece/stems/screens from US retailers that are compatible? I need a new mouthpiece or two and screens and Switzerland shipping just takes too long and is too expensive for accessories.
very nice congrats! was it a custom and where are you located?

perdition,
Top Bottom