tension headsche after vaporizing

herbivore21

I experience these headaches regularly from flower vaping to this day. Especially with convection vapes or when I use very high temps. I think dehydration is a key problem here. I find that concentrates don't give me the same problems, right now, it seems that less net vapor being inhaled = less headaches IME. Some of us are clearly more sensitive to vaping than others though.

aroni74

Hi guys, thanks for all the advices, really appreciate them, i forgot to mention that i suffer from insomnia, the less i sleep the headache are stronger and i get them more often, i also noticed that having an espresso it helps with the headaches but i can't really drink it all they long as i won't be able to sleep at all..today will be my first day without joints let's see how it goes, thanks again great forum

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Lack of sleep will definetly bring on headaches. Cannabis can be a great way to get sleepy and fall asleep. Pain often keeps me from getting the rest I need and a good night strain is worth it's weight in gold.

Gorilla Glue #4 is a sativa hybrid but it knocks me out at night. With me it acts more like a indica. Knowing the names of what you are getting then you can take notes and compare between different strains and growers. We are living in a brave new world when it comes to cannabis.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
I slept like crap last night, and "woke up" with a headache myself. Sometimes when I don't sleep well I still feel rested in the morning. Not today. I have some sleeping pills, but can't take them every night. When I wake up like this I usually drink some water before I have any coffee. Today I added an aspirin to it.

Squiby

I slept like crap last night, and "woke up" with a headache myself. Sometimes when I don't sleep well I still feel rested in the morning. Not today. I have some sleeping pills, but can't take them every night. When I wake up like this I usually drink some water before I have any coffee. Today I added an aspirin to it.

I have a few tricks that help me to have a great sleep.

- I take a magnesium supplement which is very calming and helps me to sleep through the night.
- A cup Turmeric milk will put you to sleep in no time.
- A trusty toke of a good Indica and its lights out.

Combine these three then have a nice warm bath. Get out, get comfy and put on a movie. You won't make past the opening credits.

:zzz:. :zzz:. :zzz:. :zzz:. :zzz:. :zzz:. :zzz:. :zzz:. :zzz:. :zzz:. :zzz:. :zzz:.

grokit

well-worn member
I do use a magnesium product called natural calm quite often. Turmeric is one of many therapeutics that I have developed an "inflammatory response" to, I used to take it. Indicas are definitely my go-to!

guipesa

I have had the same problems and throat irritation, maybe the problem is excess chlorophyll which is irritating, better cured or cured with water for me seems to be the solution.:leaf:

guipesa,
Reactions: grokit

spenring

I've experienced the exact same thing. I think it might be a combo of too high of a temp setting and dehydration.

spenring,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom