DSC_0093.jpg
DSC_0094.jpg
DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

Enjoy.

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
How long does it take a group like that to empty a bag like that???? Very nice man, I still want a bag vape some day....! :D

I wonder how an Extreme would fair filling a bag like that.....

SpiralArchitect,

Volcano South

Not my apartment, by the way. But ours is an identical layout.

And yeah, it is pretty obscene haha. You can see their hookah in the background of one of the pictures, earlier in the night I didn't know it was loaded with tobacco and I took some uberstupidheadhurting rip. Luckily that 10' bag cured EVERYONE'S ills.

I just woke up and I can't sleep :( so I'm medicating. I need a T-break like WOAH though.

Oh, SA, I think there was 7 of us and it kept knocking 1 or 2 people out per round, so only 5-6 people really hit it per round but it lasted around 20 minutes. I'm honestly thinking there was about 100-120 "hits" in that bag. I personally had to take a 5 minute break halfway through as their apartment was nearing 80F and I was sweating which produced terrible coughing.

We'd load the chamber, fire it up, wait 1-2 minutes then I'd stop it and inspect the chamber and it was usually brown by then, I'd quickly dump/refill and begin filling the bag again. Time between stop/start was probably 20-30 seconds.

Volcano South,

max

Out to lunch
Definitely qualifies as 'vapor abuse' :lol: -perfect activity for the holidays. :tup:

max,

Frickr

how much did you use for that whole thing? thats insane! i wish i had that much weed to even use for such a thing! where i live its hit or miss to get it and usually starts off with a 2.5 hour drive to and from getting it.... enough about my rambling though, i give you an online high 5 for such a thing!

Frickr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
VS, did you get that bag from S&B, or was it a mod?

Seriously thick bag...great job...you definitely have skills!

I think the E could handle it from a performance standpoint, as I have left mine on for a long time by accident before (maybe as much as 20 to 30 minutes) with a full bag on it...stoned and stupid! However, I don't think I would do it without the 'cano valve system or some similar mod.

I know it's been asked, but how much weed did that take?

stickstones,

Volcano South

We used about 2 grams.

Each chamber holds 600-700mg of fine MJ dust (grind grind grind) and we used 3 chambers. Once a chamber became ABV I quickly swapped out the brown herb for the green herb and ran the pump again. The pump was only down for 20-30 seconds during each change.

I made that bag. I've got an "Ultimate Guide to Recycling Easy Valves" coming soon as the guide on VapeNow.com is incorrect (incorrect method of putting the bag in the valve) and generally sucky.

It took about 5 minutes to make the bag. Was EXTREMELY HARD at first, but with time and practice I've gotten it down.

The Volcano was set to "7" which is 396F.

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Was it a PITA getting the last of the vapor out? It looks like you had to 'squeeze' it out as someone inhaled.

Has anyone tried just running their volcano with no bag and sitting in a circle with friends, maybe a blanket over your head and just inhale? Would that even work? I've seen a video of someguy doing a hotbox with a volcano in a small tent.... that shit got thick.

SpiralArchitect,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
Man I totally want a cano. People complain about the cost but one of these would be priceless in a party setting. Foolproof! I think a Classic will be my next vape purchase, maybe late january. Wish I would have picked one up when my club had them for $400. :(

KeepCalm,

Volcano South

SpiralArchitect said:
Was it a PITA getting the last of the vapor out? It looks like you had to 'squeeze' it out as someone inhaled.

Not a pain at all.

You gotta roll the bag like toothpaste. Just because it's so long. She was high as hell and probably just wanted to fondle my bag.

They really are absolutely priceless in a party situation. Vaporizers are better for the masses in general, but the Volcano is a party piece. But honestly, I vape it by myself, It's not JUST a party piece. Sometimes it's nice to fill up a 3' bag and walk around as clean/vacuum/day trade(LOL)/etc

Volcano South,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That's funny, VS...I wanna work with you!

I think my ultimate vape collection would be a PD, SSV, Volcano, and whatever I can determine to be the best portable...right now happy with the VG. I'm already half way there!

stickstones,

Volcano South

Yeah, I would really like a portable. I'm a little old to be hitting my pipe while I'm driving.

Volcano South,

youdontknowme

So, Volcano South, I might have missed it but what did you make the bag out of, and how? This would be a big hit at my house...

youdontknowme,

max

Out to lunch
Volcano/Toppits bags come in a box that's just one long 3 meter bag. Normally you'd cut off a piece of your desired length. In this case you just use the whole thing for one huge bag.

max,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Even easier then that, a traditional Volcano bag is nothing more then a turkey bag you can buy at the store.

Survivalism,

Volcano South

Eh, the Reynolds Turkey Bags aren't all that durable.

They're presealed at the top with a weak seam. One or two seconds of negligent overfilling can cause the seam to rupture precious vapors out.

On the other hand, they're incredibly quiet and great in bed when the wife is sleeping as the Volcano/Toppits bags are noisier.

Volcano South,

bsandhu

SpiralArchitect said:
How long does it take a group like that to empty a bag like that???? Very nice man, I still want a bag vape some day....! :D

I wonder how an Extreme would fair filling a bag like that.....
i did one that was around 6.5-7ft it took around 5-10 minutes i honestly didn't time it cause well lets just say i was a little to vapored up

but im pretty sure that the bowl size of the extreme wouldn't fill up a party bag like that so you'd have to reload it or have less thc/air ratio

p.s. that chick with the xmasy shorts got a nice bottom :brow:

bsandhu,
Top Bottom