Temperature control and Torch powered vapes

oreo47

Hi
I have various dynavaps and while I love them they are starting to frustrate me lately due to the lack of temperature control on them. The click is just not a good enough guideline. I keep getting inconsistent vaping temperatures and AVB texture and I often combust because of this. Maybe its just me not being precise/observant enough but it's just not working out. And whats even worse is the caps I use keep getting damaged for some reason. Now even when I eat to just the click it's combusting and from hit to hit even if i stop at the click everytime the AVB is different every time. This has happend with 3 new caps now. Anyway I think it''s time to move on to another torch powered vape at this stage anyway.

I am considering the sticky brick line. What I mainly want from a new torch powered vape is better temperature control that is precise and everytime I can consistently guage what kind of level of AVB darkness I will get. I am not sure if the sticky brick will allow this? Or could some one recommend the best torch powered vape for this?
thank you.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
If you want a torch powered vaporizer with precise temperature control there is only one answer: Suprême Vaporizer version 3 (SV3)
This vape has a true temperature control sensor which allows you to heat until the t° you wish, it's an electronical sensor but the rest of the vaporizer is only torch powered!

Edit: it doesn't look so sleek than most vaporizers but, from what I read here (I never tested one sadly) it's a powerhouse vaporizer able to deliver very thick low temp hits. Not very portable though...

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
My first cap is still performing like a champion! It withstood nearly a year of high temp hits and now 6+ months of somewhat more reasonable temperature with my IH and it is still going strong 💪 there's either already on the market or soon to be released temp sensing IH's , I think by Mag? Does anyone have better information on this than me?

Bad Dog,

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Hi
I have various dynavaps and while I love them they are starting to frustrate me lately due to the lack of temperature control on them. The click is just not a good enough guideline. I keep getting inconsistent vaping temperatures and AVB texture and I often combust because of this. Maybe its just me not being precise/observant enough but it's just not working out. And whats even worse is the caps I use keep getting damaged for some reason. Now even when I eat to just the click it's combusting and from hit to hit even if i stop at the click everytime the AVB is different every time. This has happend with 3 new caps now. Anyway I think it''s time to move on to another torch powered vape at this stage anyway.

I am considering the sticky brick line. What I mainly want from a new torch powered vape is better temperature control that is precise and everytime I can consistently guage what kind of level of AVB darkness I will get. I am not sure if the sticky brick will allow this? Or could some one recommend the best torch powered vape for this?
thank you.

I use a Vapcap daily and have never scorched my bud by observing the click, but I use an induction heater. I can’t help but feel there’s something wrong with your technique.

I also have a sticky brick runt that I enjoy very much. But there is a brief learning curve - with a little practice it becomes second nature to get big hits (or little hits) without scorching. The user is in control, it’s kinda like driving a car with a manual transmission vs an automatic. I love the simplicity and effectiveness of both vapes.

Last edited:
Exsmoker,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
My first cap is still performing like a champion! It withstood nearly a year of high temp hits and now 6+ months of somewhat more reasonable temperature with my IH and it is still going strong 💪 there's either already on the market or soon to be released temp sensing IH's , I think by Mag? Does anyone have better information on this than me?

Yeah, the Slim Automatic IR has temp sensing and I actually preordered one, but not sure when or if I ever get it. There's a thread about the (pretty awesome) MH series here.

Siebter,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
As always @Siebter thanks for coming along a pulling my ass out of the fire and having the correct information :tup:

Bad Dog,
Reactions: Siebter
Top Bottom