Completed Tafée Bowle

Vitolo

Vaporist
Brand new
Open outer wrapper, but contents have never been removed.
Now that I am confident that the "Lockout Procedure" works well, this one is also available.
To make up for the outer wrapper being removed, I will throw in 4 new pots.
Original Tafée Bowle, still sold on website.

DSC00377.jpg

I use Paypal
I pay insurance and shipping.
$150
Puck Base Unit won't chargeIt may have entered a low power lockout or puck base unit charges too slow.
  1. Plug the Puck Base Unit in to charge (You must use the supplied charger and cable)
  2. After 15 seconds, disconnect the Puck from charging, wait 10 seconds and then plug it back in to the charger.
  3. Leave the Puck connected to charge for at least 6 hours. This should allow It to trickle charge until it come out of low power lockout. Leave Puck Base Unit idle on charger and do not try to check or inspect charge levels at for at least 1 hour.
If you notice the Puck indicating charging after a few minutes to an hour after you connect it to charge, do not fire the device. Wait for it to charge for at least 2 hours.Then before use, proceed to reset the Puck.To reset the Puck, disconnect it from charger and have the Puck unlocked on standby.Click both the "Fire" Large, and "Power level" Small buttons quickly in rapid succession at least 5 times.Reset is successful if the Puck shuts down and cannot power back on after "clicking" the "fire" button 3 times in rapid succession.Plug the Puck back in to wake it up and if necessary, continue charging until the battery level indicates full charge before proceeding to use it.When you begin using your Bowle. We recommend you avoid completely depleting your battery during your sessions. We also recommend waiting for a few minutes after your last inhalation for the Puck cells to stabilize before connecting it to begin recharging.
This item has been Spoken for

Last edited:
Top Bottom