Tafée Bowle

ChooChooCharlie

I like the shape. Stable, easy to hold, looks nice too

Blending in with the new crowd using Crystal Bowle Persuasion:

Crystal-Bowle-Persuasion.jpg

Short vid of glass from this morning's light. It has amber tones in the evening, dichro glass is fun
(just some eye candy for glass diabetics)

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
You know what would be really cool? If Tafee actually said something about their new vape that supposedly being released in 2 weeks.
No posts on their IG since December, when they said they'd be showing off more over the coming weeks before the release on February 23rd, 2024. I think it's a pretty safe assumption that launch isn't happening, at least not in that time frame. Tafee has been weird with communication. Whether it be the Bowle 2.0 launch or just restocks in general.

I had a gen 1 Bowle that I ended up returning for a few reasons, but I was really interested to try out the V2 to see if they'd made improvements in the areas I wanted to see changes. We'll see! I am still hopeful Tafee doesn't go belly-up, and the Bowle 2 comes to market.

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
As a hard lurker, I've been waiting to see how this turns out. The form factor is perfect for my oldie parents (who need pain management but still have their biases about devices that look too "pothead"y) and I was planning on grabbing two for them so they can use something a little less intimidating, but... These communication issues, these missed launches... I'm hoping they pull it off but at this point, I'm not holding my breath. :shrug: the hulabaloo makes me hesitant even if they do launch.

Mr. Me2

As a hard lurker, I've been waiting to see how this turns out. The form factor is perfect for my oldie parents (who need pain management but still have their biases about devices that look too "pothead"y) and I was planning on grabbing two for them so they can use something a little less intimidating, but... These communication issues, these missed launches... I'm hoping they pull it off but at this point, I'm not holding my breath. :shrug: the hulabaloo makes me hesitant even if they do launch.
I’m a big fan of the TB and love mine. But you may want to hook your parents up with vape carts for pain management. No muss, no fuss. Pm me if you want more info.

staircase slight of hand

Looks like the ship date has been pushed back a week, shockingly… on the plus side, they’ve actually got the Bowle II listed on their site, and on the very plus side it claims to have a battery of over 5000 mAh, which would make it more than six times the capacity of the 750 mAh original. Price has been increased to $420.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
One of my "issues" is compatability with previous Bowle version, of which we have 2, along with a considerable stockpile of pods, stems, etc.
While the B-II's larger battery and usb-c system is appealing, I wonder the most about any incremental improvement in actual performance?
I'm super excited that this is happening and I will almost certainly at some point own a Bowle II, just not sure I need to jump in right away.
On the other hand, I want to be supportive! Gotta think on this. :hmm:

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
Strange that there wasn't even a post on their official instagram about the release. There isn't even a banner on the website announcing it, you have to scroll down to spot "Bowle Series II".

I'm curious, although the higher price tag certainly makes it hard to swallow, especially when the first Bowle was already a very expensive product.

I'll be following along to hear the thoughts from those of you that have already ordered.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Strange that there wasn't even a post on their official instagram about the release. There isn't even a banner on the website announcing it, you have to scroll down to spot "Bowle Series II".

I'm curious, although the higher price tag certainly makes it hard to swallow, especially when the first Bowle was already a very expensive product.

I'll be following along to hear the thoughts from those of you that have already ordered.

Everything is much more expensive these days... things are not looking too good tbh
But I'm pretty sure TB was always 420USD, am I wrong?

Looking at the stem, it seems to be identical to the original device, which is a bit disappointing, I hope it will be easier to open, but I have new screws ready for replacement.
A big battery is exciting...

It's funny, I don't even factor in that it might perform better because the original device is already working great for me, so that could be a shocker.

Will order soon I guess.

staircase slight of hand

i don't understand why it's so hard to be a little more transparent about what is actually going on. nobody is that busy

Strange that there wasn't even a post on their official instagram about the release

I mean, it’s been what, four years of this? They are who they are, and they run their business like they do. I’ve been at the vanguard of “another missed deadline, wtf, Tafee??” for a decent amount of that time, but it seems like it’s well past the time where everyone just accepts that Tafee’s PR/marketing efforts are never going to be what we want them to be.

Top Bottom