Tafée Bowle

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
and an extra heat setting? Just inferring from the extra fifth light in the photo.

Yeah I noticed that too, hopefully a lower heat setting finally, 365 was too high to start imo and part of why I hardly ever use mine now... Wonder about the battery, probably still not replaceable, and would absolutely love WPA and other material pathway connection options, but yeah I don't think I should be spending more money though I am curiously excited!

Finessseee

Yeah I noticed that too, hopefully a lower heat setting finally, 365 was too high to start imo and part of why I hardly ever use mine now... Wonder about the battery, probably still not replaceable, and would absolutely love WPA and other material pathway connection options, but yeah I don't think I should be spending more money though I am curiously excited!
yeah my main complaint about the og was no native wpa and the micro usb charging. Tafee instantly replaced my og for free when I had an issue with the charging port. I’ve had a great experience with their customer service. They even tossed me some extra accessories which was a nice gesture. Let’s hope the 2.0 is a worthwhile improvement!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I kept quiet because I'd seen this picture quite a while ago but was not allowed to speak about it lol

I retain my opinion a WPA has no business with this vaporizer and the water drinking is the WPA element.
For me, the vapor is cool enough to be used without WPA, especially when used with a cold glass of water or soda.

There are plenty of vapes to utilize with WPA, but not this one - don't be mad, it's only my opinion.
I would however imagine that using it with water would create an amazing cooled vapor since it's so great without it, but the form factor is just not there.
This vaporizer is so good at making vaping feel casual.
But to each his own, some people have their preferences.
Please keep in mind that since the original cloud was out, I was using water vaping pretty much %100 until this beauty came out, so its not that I don't like vaping through water.

Bottom line, can't wait!
Hopefully, you can use a super fast charger so I can get rid of an extra charger haha.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I retain my opinion a WPA has no business with this vaporizer and the water drinking is the WPA element.

My man! Good to see you here. Glad you are doing all right with everything going on... They didn't send you one?!?

Just a reminder, at least for me, the demand for WPA has nothing to do with water use... I would like to connect it to various dry glass, for the pure experience, more alternative mouthpiece and pathway options instead of the coated metal with silicone mouthpiece exclusively

For me, the vapor is cool enough to be used without WPA, especially when used with a cold glass of water or soda.

Well I still have never tried my drinkware honestly, I totally disagree that the vapor is always cool enough with the stock setup, it can definitely be hot and harsh potentially, though it is still a great all in one J hook vape

ChooChooCharlie

12-24-23 Yay!

Bowle-Christmas-Tree-ornaments.jpg

(but I think I'm on the naughty list)

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
No replaceable battery, no dice. I don’t care how much better the battery capacity might be.
Not going to happen

My prediction is improved batt life, USB-C, adjusted temperature settings, slightly revised heater, and still kickass vapour.

My Bowles are still absolutely incredible and win my portable at-home reach test 100% of the time. 95% of my use at home is Vapbong or Bowle.

RxPlorer

“More details from Tafee and Friends as we count down.” LOL these fools just can’t stop embarrassing themselves. It’s like a compulsion to overhype and underwhelm. Anthropologists will study it someday.

So glad my Toad is nearly here - every day I’m just a little closer to being done with these clowns.

They had another post on IG stating the following:

"We thank our patrons and partners for awaiting, patiently, and excitedly for replenishment in pure aromatherapy with Bowle.

Tafée is pleased to disclose details of the Bowle Series II.
Through demonstrations in the coming weeks until limited release on 23 Feb 24, we will showcase our pride and joy in our innovative approach with 'DAENA' the calibrated assembly "designed and engineered for natural aromatherapy". The immensely powerful heater purposefully designed for the fastest response time to enjoy instantaneous on-demand sessions, the largest high-discharge capacity battery in an aromatherapy device and much more.

The focus on quality and service will constrain our release to limited deliveries in batches, but our new dedicated facilities in Waterloo and Dongguan will ensure our inventory of Tafée wares will be consistently and quickly replenished.

The journey has been long and strewn with obstacles, but our resolve and dedication remain steadfast. We look forward to 2024, the next chapter with our relaunch and new exciting wares.

Cheers to a Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a blissful New Year."

staircase slight of hand

the largest high-discharge

Oh Jesus fucking Christ… did they actually learn something during these endless delays? I’ve pretty much moved on, but I always kind of assumed there was maybe a 20% chance that they were working on some next level shit and probably would have preferred not to have been dealing with the “when’s the next batch coming???” question (of which I was very much guilty). Anyway, more power to them if they actually pull it off. Not the best way to run a business, but there are worse sins 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom