• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tafée Bowle

dimmusp

Last edited by a moderator:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Just came across this vape from a Canadian company that Jorge (the MiniVAP founder) is collaborating with:
https://tafee.com/discover.html

Is anyone familiar with it? Looks quite original and more "consumer friendly" than most others. :cool:

I would have created a thread in the Plug-in Vaporizers section but only mods can do that.
@ohmygodimsohigh I believe has one and is testing, stated on IG that it rips.

Vonv

It is, not only is Jorge from the MiniVap collaborating but also the former head of Storz and Bickel product development behind the Volcano and mighty, Dr. Arno Hazekamp alongside one of Canada's most award product designers Design1st.

https://www.good-designawards.com/award-details.html?award=35047

I understand they have been working on this quietly for about 3 years now and have been winning design awards in the US and Europe.
A breath of fresh air with their approach, I for one cannot wait for the Bowle to go live.

Brewervapesalot

Looks cool. Do I drink out of it too? Is it glass or plastic?

Edit:
- Standard or at least replaceable battery?
- bluetooth temp control or can be adjusted on base?
- material for the stem?
- passthrough charging?

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've tried out @stickstones unit which I believe is a beta. It gives pretty good hits, but I can't get over the fact that it's a fuckin' cup. It begs the question: what problem is this vape solving? Lack of cups that are vaporizers? :shrug:

I will say that it is the only portable vape I'm aware of that can claim it uses "Red Solo Cup technology".

:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've tried out @stickstones unit which I believe is a beta. It gives pretty good hits, but I can't get over the fact that it's a fuckin' cup. It begs the question: what problem is this vape solving? Lack of cups that are vaporizers? :shrug:

:peace:

I suppose solving the problem of having to have a separate glass of water next to your vape during a session? Classic combine em :freak:

Brewervapesalot

I've gone back and forth in my mind trying to justify the cup myself. At first I was like a cup?...?.. what?

Then I was like well the fruit in the water glass looks quenching and I am thirsty right now! Lol.

After a beer, I thought well maybe the cup is so I can leave it on the counter (and take up less space).

But then I thought what if I dont like the cup? Too thin glass or you gotta better one that you can put next to any vaprizer.

Still, I put a unit, with a cup, in my checkout basket....

But when I read the price difference between the unit with a cup and the unit without a cup--I thought that ain't no $70 cup!

Soon there after, I watched the video and the lady, who's like a hip 30-40 something mother type, didnt even vape the unit....

After two more beers and some pondering, I thought there just isn't any specific functions described on the website-- but they're gunna mail them out this summer? that caused me to close out the purchase window...

Last, I loaded up the Herbalizer, as this thing reminded me of it. I don't know what to think now. Lol.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm confused about the cup function. Is it an infuser? Like, is that liquid seen bubbling a solvent, like grain alcohol that's being heated? Or is it a heater that just keeps your drink hot?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am so eager to hear more from stickstones.

In spite of being totally untraditional, and a bit novelty, I can’t help but get the feeling this is going to be a top shelf performer ... I already love the pedigree behind this company!!!

Last edited:

Baron23

Just me, but any vape that has a ceramic crucible has a bit of a high hurdle to charm me after MV1.

I do NOT like ceramic crucibles that you have to load and insert.

Now, I don't see a lid on these crucibles...so, the screen has to be above it in the vertical part that forms the MP. So, how do you get to it to clean it. As we all know, these things get gunked up quickly (again, my MV1 experience) and that in turn effects performance...as does keeping air intake holes it the crucible clean.

Terpenetime

Initial impressions... the website is slick for a startup BUT it seems somewhat long on marketing blurb and short on detail.

I’m struggling to understand why anyone would want or need a $70 cup attached to their vape? :mental:

For once I think the video may accurately reflect the market they’re aiming for with this one... it looks more like a kitchen appliance than a vape. The sort of thing you might pull out to impress your friends at a dinner party, if anyone still does those?

Brewervapesalot

I like the ceramic crucible. The heat likely flow down into it, like a firewood 5, so that eliminates the need for a screen above the crucible. My firewood 5 worked the same way and no cleaning issues. It's a good design to do it that way.

The crucible is also removable which is great.

But I need detail on the removablity of the battery. Standard? Replaceable? What?

Also, it just produces vapor. No fan like a herbalizer or volcano. Not easy to attach water devices it looks like without something make shift or aftermarket. I'm not sure what buttons the cup pushes. I guess all and all what does this do that is special? Maybe just a compact, cordless desktop, that makes convection vapor? Looks simple to clean so that's great?

The grinder, if made non stick, I would dig for loading crucibles.

Anyone got details on flavor of vapor or size of clouds? I assume good, but it would have to be very top notch to make me buy. Herbalizer and tiny might and evo do what this does... so .... as to a cup, a pint glass is my prefered vessel for beverage... nice and thick, glass, hard to break. Why cant I just put my pint glass on the unit that comes without a glass? Of course that begs the question of why my table or counter isnt a good spot --away from the electronics--for my beverage??

The cup here looks thin, fragile, and just odd??

Last edited:

Baron23

I like the ceramic crucible. The heat likely flow down into it, like a firewood 5, so that eliminates the need for a screen above the crucible. My firewood 5 worked the same way and no cleaning issues. It's a good design to do it that way.

The crucible is also removable which is great.

But I need detail on the removablity of the battery. Standard? Replaceable? What?

Also, it just produces vapor. No fan like a herbalizer or volcano. Not easy to attach water devices it looks like without something make shift or aftermarket. I'm not sure what buttons the cup pushes. I guess all and all what does this do that is special? Maybe just a compact, cordless desktop, that makes convection vapor? Looks simple to clean so that's great?

The grinder, if made non stick, I would dig for loading crucibles.

Anyone got details on flavor of vapor or size of clouds? I assume good, but it would have to be very top notch to make me buy. Herbalizer and tiny might and evo do what this does... so .... as to a cup, a pint glass is my prefered vessel for beverage... nice and thick, glass, hard to break. Why cant I just put my pint glass on the unit that comes without a glass? Of course that begs the question of why my table or counter isnt a good spot --away from the electronics--for my beverage??

The cup here looks thin, fragile, and just odd??
Why, I think you are probably right about downward air flow and Vance no screen.

I might have got that myself if I paid more attention. !! Hahaha

Brewervapesalot

I am curious if there might be a future attachment to actually convert the glass into a water piece.

That could be done for sure. Would have been the way to do it from the get go me thinks...

Just a u shaped tube from the mouth piece going into the water glass and a sealed lid on the glass with straw would do it.

Edit:

Whoever gave them "awards" for design, I hope it wasnt anything to do with the cup... I mean, really ....

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
So what's the idea? It's for a mum in her kitchen pretending she's sipping some fresh water in front of her kids, none the wiser, while sneakily taking a ghost hit there and there from the protruding plastic thing?

:hmm:

Did they win those design awards in the smart kitchenware category or something? This is borderline ridiculous, I'm sorry if I hurt some members sensitivities by saying that.. but come on!

Brewervapesalot

So what's the idea? It's for a mum in her kitchen pretending she's sipping some fresh water in front of her kids, none the wiser, while sneakily taking a ghost hit there and there from the protruding plastic thing?

Did they win those design awards in the smart kitchenware category or something? This is borderline ridiculous, I'm sorry if I hurt some members sensitivities by saying that.. but come on!

Its definitely marketing aimed at the California silicone valley crowd, or, alternatively, that massive customer base that at all times has pre sliced cucumbers, lemons, and palmagranic seeds ready to immerse in $15 mineral water...

Me, I was thinking it's not a great pint glass for BEER.

That all said, for like $100 and no glass, I'd buy it if the vapor is good. But the price tag is out to lunch unless it cures cancer.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Read the About Us, the design company is famous for - yes - a vibrator :rofl:

Anyways the instant heat up is sure to mesmerize, I'm curious what the fully isolated path consists of as I've learned over the years "fully" is usually subjective. Is there still a metal heating element in the air path?

Not much info about the actual vaporizer itself on the site, looks like a kitchen trinket designed by OXO to me.

The price is pretty decent considering who is involved.

Admittedly, if it's an all plastic air path though it'll be a meh from me. I like the ceramic bowl, would be pretty intrigued if the air path was ceramic :ko:

One thing is for certain, this is the most prominent cure for cotton mouth I've ever seen, being attached directly to your vape.

For that we thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom