SWGP (PROTO)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Last edited:

2pumpchump

Seams to work solid . Do you mind if I ask what the ball on t top of model was for? I relise this is just a prototype but what are your end goals .. meaning just a head. A head coil combo . Head coil combo with correct injectors . A complete starter kit? Once again I know still prototype but any ruf quotes for price ?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
SuperDickulous Level. :tup: I think it's definitely leaning more towards gas then vapor. Vapor has more hot water in it hence a cough. This is .3 dry, no cough, way easier hit plus you can see it sit in the air longer then standard vapor because gas has smaller particles, no water vapor. Just me rambling, still testing is the shiznittlebamsipsapsnap!...:science:

2pumpchump

SuperDickulous Level. :tup: I think it's definitely leaning more towards gas then vapor. Vapor has more hot water in it hence a cough. This is .3 dry, no cough, way easier hit plus you can see it sit in the air longer then standard vapor because gas has smaller particles, no water vapor. Just me rambling, still testing is the shiznittlebamsipsapsnap!...:science:
Thanks for a update on actual information about your prototype instead for videos.. shoot for the moon never know who might be interested!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Thanks for a update on actual information about your prototype instead for videos.. shoot for the moon never know who might be interested!
Thank You!:clap: I think the videos showcase, clearly, what no other vape in today's maket is capable of. :nod: Better then words for some? :shrug: I see a lot of words and charts on new vapes but no vids? :rolleyes: :tup: Being here 10 plus years, EVERYONE is interested. :cool: Not to many can take on the Sublimator, and WIN.:bowdown: Legendary, next generation, Mars shit, is more like it!:razz:
Edit:
here is the info post in case you skimmed over it..

Last edited:

2pumpchump

Thank You!:clap: I think the videos showcase, clearly, what no other vape in today's maket is capable of. :nod: Better then words for some? :shrug: I see a lot of words and charts on new vapes but no vids? :rolleyes: :tup: Being here 10 plus years, EVERYONE is interested. :cool: Not to many can take on the Sublimator, and WIN.:bowdown: Legendary, next generation, Mars shit, is more like it!:razz:
I do agree video gives more input of what a device can do.. but as understand its a prototype it still never answered my questions about your products end game . As far will it be a kit or just the housing. I'm asking because I'm being honestly sporting. Never know who might actually be interested . Not everyone likes the same things out of their vapes. That's why I think the more options the better ! Thanks I will check it out later ..

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I do agree video gives more input of what a device can do.. but as understand its a prototype it still never answered my questions about your products end game . As far will it be a kit or just the housing. I'm asking because I'm being honestly sporting. Never know who might actually be interested . Not everyone likes the same things out of their vapes. That's why I think the more options the better ! Thanks I will check it out later ..
When you say the more options the better I don't follow. :shrug:Every single other vape in market blasts the heat straight down onto the weed. Therefore EVERY vape in market is heating the weed the same way correct? Not too much difference out there if you ask me. Hard to individualize when EVERY vape in market heats weed in the SAME EXACT MANNER! :tup: don't be fooled by marketing gimmics, hype, fanboys, l'm giving my Profesional opinion here. :myday: Please correct me if I'm wrong but EVERY INJECTOR vape in market heats the weed by pummeling it straight down onto the load right? What do each of these vapes offer that is different? Besides destroying all the terps and actives a hell of a lot faster :lmao:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I think there are too many vapes which look like this vape already. time for a much bigger heater that supports two coils not only one I think...... mass, volume......
Looks can be deceiving, non perform like this as you can see. If you disagree please reference the side by side vid with the sublimator. I figured go up against the biggest and baddest. I guess I can compare with the little guys too just for more testing!:haw:
Edit:
Weight comparison with B1

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Sorry, but no. This kind of talk is a massive turn off. Maybe listen a bit more and you’ll have a better understanding of other people and how they actually feel.
I'm only producing custom units so demand outweighs the supply so I'm good. This isn't for everyone, only the people who know better. Please don't confuse my confidence with cockiness. I've supported almost every vendor on here so I'm a nice guy. I just built the best mousetrap not a better one, for those customers like I said. My apologies, and I'll be less harsh. See that's why I don't talk much, back to the show!:tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
SuperDickulous Level. :tup: I think it's definitely leaning more towards gas then vapor. Vapor has more hot water in it hence a cough.

This is the first I've ever heard of this, is that what the sublimation is supposed to be??

This is .3 dry, no cough, way easier hit plus you can see it sit in the air longer then standard vapor because gas has smaller particles, no water vapor. Just me rambling, still testing is the shiznittlebamsipsapsnap!...:science:

Honestly based on the video I can't tell at all personally lol

Sorry, though it seems like it's not just me I guess, but frankly I completely disagree lol The videos aren't showing me anything new at all, and without any words to lay out any details, I had no idea what this was supposed to be, sure I'm not super versed in the sublimator, but again I had no idea this was in any way similar either lol totally get what you're saying, but the video didn't give me that impression at all, it seemed like more of the same and left me pretty uninterested despite all the mystery... No need for too many extra words or charts etc, yes videos are great, but the lack of info is sort of like those original BAK teaser videos that had no info but video clouds and seemed to upset a lot of people before all was revealed a few days later? Just saying, that was my impression, for whatever it's worth, perhaps helpful eh

Edit:
here is the info post in case you skimmed over it..
Thank you, totally missed this:
Her you go gang!:o Be ready to experience a signature, power, and smoothness unheard of in the vape space!:nod: I should have my first batch ready in 6 weeks. Here is a sneak peak. 21 units at launch... designed by me in northern Colorado and American made 10 miles from my house!!:clap:

You might want to ask mods to add the above info into your first post above?? Honestly I had no idea this was a project you designed and sourced for retail ... Thought maybe you were just testing for someone else, some other company, with some prototype since there was zero info shared other than the videos here...

When you say the more options the better I don't follow. :shrug:Every single other vape in market blasts the heat straight down onto the weed. Therefore EVERY vape in market is heating the weed the same way correct? Not too much difference out there if you ask me. Hard to individualize when EVERY vape in market heats weed in the SAME EXACT MANNER! :tup: don't be fooled by marketing gimmics, hype, fanboys, l'm giving my Profesional opinion here. :myday: Please correct me if I'm wrong but EVERY INJECTOR vape in market heats the weed by pummeling it straight down onto the load right? What do each of these vapes offer that is different? Besides destroying all the terps and actives a hell of a lot faster :lmao:

Sorry, when you say this, I don't follow at all either... How is this vape any different?? I don't really see any of that information aside from reference to gas and sublimator... Seriously this just sounds like the very marketing gimmicks and hype you are demonizing a bit, framed as a professional opinion...

Looks can be deceiving, non perform like this as you can see. If you disagree please reference the side by side vid with the sublimator. I figured go up against the biggest and baddest. I guess I can compare with the little guys too just for more testing!:haw:
Edit:
Weight comparison with B1

Yeah, again maybe it's me, I don't really know what these videos are supposed to be showing me, they look just like all your cloud videos to me, more or less, honestly...

I'm only producing custom units so demand outweighs the supply so I'm good.

Here was the first time in the thread that you mentioned you were producing these for sale, would have been useful in the first post lol

This isn't for everyone, only the people who know better. Please don't confuse my confidence with cockiness.

Um, only people who know better? You declare this is unequivocally better, with very little info, the confidence is apparent, how are we not supposed to read that as cockiness though lol just like other brand new company with their own products full of superlatives, no?

I've supported almost every vendor on here so I'm a nice guy. I just built the best mousetrap not a better one, for those customers like I said. My apologies, and I'll be less harsh. See that's why I don't talk much, back to the show!:tup:

I love ya man, great contributions and perspectives not to mention the videos, over many years... I know you are nice, not sure anything here was harsh per se, I just think overly vague at best, perhaps even a little evasive, I don't think talking less is the answer though! But more specific info would be much appreciated imo whenever possible to share here... Thanks bud for all you do!

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
This is the first I've ever heard of this, is that what the sublimation is supposed to be??

Honestly based on the video I can't tell at all personally lol

Sorry, though it seems like it's not just me I guess, but frankly I completely disagree lol The videos aren't showing me anything new at all, and without any words to lay out any details, I had no idea what this was supposed to be, sure I'm not super versed in the sublimator, but again I had no idea this was in any way similar either lol totally get what you're saying, but the video didn't give me that impression at all, it seemed like more of the same and left me pretty uninterested despite all the mystery... No need for too many extra words or charts etc, yes videos are great, but the lack of info is sort of like those original BAK teaser videos that had no info but video clouds and seemed to upset a lot of people before all was revealed a few days later? Just saying, that was my impression, for whatever it's worth, perhaps helpful eh

Thank you, totally missed this:

You might want to ask mods to add the above info into your first post above?? Honestly I had no idea this was a project you designed and sourced for retail ... Thought maybe you were just testing for someone else, some other company, with some prototype since there was zero info shared other than the videos here...

Sorry, when you say this, I don't follow at all either... How is this vape any different?? I don't really see any of that information aside from reference to gas and sublimator... Seriously this just sounds like the very marketing gimmicks and hype you are demonizing a bit, framed as a professional opinion...

Yeah, again maybe it's me, I don't really know what these videos are supposed to be showing me, they look just like all your cloud videos to me, more or less, honestly...

Here was the first time in the thread that you mentioned you were producing these for sale, would have been useful in the first post lol

Um, only people who know better? You declare this is unequivocally better, with very little info, the confidence is apparent, how are we not supposed to read that as cockiness though lol just like other brand new company with their own products full of superlatives, no?

I love ya man, great contributions and perspectives not to mention the videos, over many years... I know you are nice, not sure anything here was harsh per se, I just think overly vague at best, perhaps even a little evasive, I don't think talking less is the answer though! But more specific info would be much appreciated imo whenever possible to share here... Thanks bud for all you do!
Thanks for all those words!:tup: Fills the thread with good content, everyones opinion matters here, in the land of the game changer! :cool:Maybe patents apply so maybe that's why? :nod:Like I said, back to the show:clap:this is my hang out, I'm having fun like always, hope you all enjoy!:science:

RxPlorer

I have no idea if this is relevant to your "product", but as I was watching the vids it struck me that I haven't seen a ball vape yet that uses a spinning injector for the hot air, sort of like the spinner bubble caps for dab rigs. If someone could pull off a design that incorporates a rotating hot air nozzle for a ball vape without introducing unwanted materials in the air path, it would sort of stir the large load and introduce turbulence in the convection stream, which might actually be an interesting innovation.

but yeah, my interest quickly disintegrated in the face of all that cocky bs so clearly I'm not discerning enough for the "best".

HAAAAAVE FUNNN !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh and your Gas/Hot Water conjecture has no basis in science reality. KayThanxByyyeee

Last edited:
Top Bottom