• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

supreme vaporizer - how to get one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitzpon

hey guys
i would like to get a supreme vap.
the guy that sells that well he isnt answering any emails, and i think he aint selling em no more.
i was wondering if any one boght one of these vaps latly.
also i toght maby somone would know how i could buy one of those ...
ive been looking in ebay for one for a long time but havnt seen anyone selling theyr used ones.

any ideas would be good.

also if you have an idea for a high quality serios portable vap of somwhat same class to reccomend me i would be very interested to hear about it.

(i own a vapor genie for portable vaping but i need somthin more accurate)

thanks in advance.

Pitzpon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
max probably knows what's up.

also if you have an idea for a high quality serios portable vap of somwhat same class to reccomend me i would be very interested to hear about it.
I guess you already looked through the portables thread... is butane powered what you're looking for? The Vapman seems to be along the same lines as the Supreme, no temp display though.

vtac,

Pitzpon

i got an answer from ed !!!
he is still selling them.

i hope he will ship it here.

Pitzpon,

max

Out to lunch
I wonder why his order page isn't working on his site? :/

max,

Pitzpon

the link says send email to order, and not much else. i tryed sending him mail a few times befor. this is the first time i got an answer, the day after is sent it...

Pitzpon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom