Super strong green dragon.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Two days ago I made my first attempt to distillate alcohol, since 2 weeks I macerated "Arbouses" (this is the wild fruit from Arbustus Unedo) in water, I filtered to keep only the liquid part and throw that in a pressure cooker linked with a copper tube shaped in circles in one end (to make seals I used flour and water). That end soak in cold water (be careful to keep it cold during distillation process) except where the alcohol will pour out (I just used a plastic bucket and drilled a hole in). I calculated to get between 0.5l and 0.6l of alcohol and got exactly 0.65l!

I'm very happy that first attempt ended so well using so basic tools, I'm already macerating another fruit (Coing), it's so nice cause there is a lot of wild fruits in my area although most of them aren't so enjoyable to eat except if you are doing marmelades (we do it!) or alcohol. That's funny to see how peoples are taking a huge care to the materials used for the distillation tools... this is reminds me our connoisseurs around, only glass and stainless steel!

Last edited:

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
In 2012 I spent some time in Limburg Germany with my younger cousin.

He threw a welcome party for me.

An old school grower came to the party who specialized in blueberry strain. He brought a flask of something he called, "weed schnapps". This was high proof alcohol (possibly Polish Vodka?) with the trimmings from 3 entire blueberry only grows soaked in it.

He poured shots glasses for myself and maybe 5-6 others including himself.

It was black.

I have taken shots of French moonshine (l'eau de vie) and tried everclear in things before and the flavor and hot burps after were similar. But I instantly had a sensation that I had "eaten the wrong shroom in the forest", like my body was freaking out saying, "what did you just eat!". Thankfully, I had just come from Amsterdam and had been taking large doses of THC for nearly 2 weeks at that point and my tolerance was up (including Lemon Crystal BHO from Greenhouse before they made it illegal).

Soon it was apparent that the dosage was monstrous. Everyone else there that took the shot blacked out most of the rest of the night. I had the distinct sensation that I was keeping my grip on reality with the very limits of my own willpower. I am someone who has a fair amount of experience with LSD and mushrooms going back to the 90's and I have always been able to handle my shit better than most. As I spoke to one person there they said I "seemed to be doing really well", because everyone else who took the shot was talking complete insanity and were somehow convinced the grower who brought the shots (and was an old school spiritual eccentric but seemingly harmless guy) was "the devil". All of their rantings were in German, which I don't understand, so I was mostly unaffected by the bad vibes that may have been going around. As she was telling me this I remember iridescent liquid light just flowing around her periphery.

I also remember: struggling to pick music to play on my cousins computer, seeing my cousins eyes so bloodshot I thought drops of blood were going to run out of his eyes, watching him extend his arms out in a Superman like pose and "flying" around the living room, him looking around a few of us standing in a circle talking and saying "Wow!" every time he looked at someones face.

A little before sunrise I drifted off to sleep. People had crashed all over the apartment but at some point before noon they all had left. I woke up as they were all leaving and realized I was still high from the shot I had taken. By mid-afternoon I decided to wake my cousin and it was apparent he was struggling. He kept saying he was still very high and seemed uncomfortable and quite unhappy. I made him some eggs and implored him to try to pull himself together to go to the store or we were truly going to be out of food. Thankfully I was able get him to a point were we could get to the store just in time before they closed.

In retrospect, it's a fun story and no one got hurt from what I could tell, but I found it very irresponsible of this guy to give myself and my cousins very young friends (19-25 respectively) such an obscenely high dose.

Some years later I read a description of Green Dragon, and realized that this was what I had in Germany that night.

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I've done several experiements with swamp water (abv) and green dragon (buds/green)

Both have been exceptional experiences, but the green dragon experiment was one of those 'couple of days high' runs. I boiled it down on the stove and I think that made all of the difference in concentration. A shot was way too much LOL.. Maybe a capful of even half next time?

b0

Cloudy...
I just started making my own with ABV and Everclear, any recommendations? :science:

b0,

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
If you want to mix the Everclear with something to make it drinkable, which you probably will want to. Mix the Everclear with the ABV first and then when you mix whatever else in don't wait too long to drink. The active ingredients will start to fall out of the solution and start sticking to the glass.

I tried mixing concentrate with 45% alcohol and it just don't work.

scy123,
Top Bottom