Suggestions for small stylish rig for Vapcap Shadow M

F-UCTD

Looking for something small and stylish to fit the Vapcap Shadow M and fat mouthpiece. Please post suggestions guys. I've been looking around but I value this forums input and I'm sure you will come up with something I haven't even been considering.

MoltenTiger

What kind of budget are you thinking?

I've been really happy with this piece, cheap as chips and the best piece I've got off DHgate for vaping:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/real-image-hitman-mini-glass-bongs-oil-rigs/417385375.html

If you want something to match the swagger of the anodised finish Shadow M, I'm all about hype colour rigs too, and owning a gem of a rig is next level. Instagram is an easy way to skip middle men and turn pictures into reality, or find something that speaks to you. Expect a magnitude of difference in cost, but it's not a given. There are some real bargains out there

F-UCTD

I should have thought of instagram been checking out pinterest and sooo many glass shops. Another question does anyone know if the Heir water pipe would work with the Shadow M?

MoltenTiger

I should have thought of instagram been checking out pinterest and sooo many glass shops. Another question does anyone know if the Heir water pipe would work with the Shadow M?
Instagram has an insane amount to offer when it comes to glass.

I'll shout out @trap_glass, he has hooked me up with a bunch of awesome pieces.
And I might recommend checking out @sol_glassworks @fluid.glass @joda_glass (active on FC) @shwayzeglass.
There is an endless stream of artists and options, but those guys won't disappoint.

That Heir WP looks interesting. I'm sure you could adapt a dynavap to it, but you'd be left with a generic, though snazzy, set up.
It looks pricey, and now I know that it retails at $260 I just can't even. Fuck that tbh. Mass produced bullshit worth 20 bucks out of China. I'll give them some points for aesthetics, but it actually looks like a glorified springer bong
images

images

I don't think it would be too neat or easy to daily a VapCap with that thing. It's also on the larger side for the M. A big wide mouthpiece like that isn't going to deliver flavour as well as something more Dabby less smokey.

If you're looking at dropping that kind of money, what you want is a quality one-off that best suits your needs.

This Trap rig cost about a third of one of those Heir things
s5juip.jpg

Top Bottom