Suggest me a vape to pair with this glass piece.

Finessseee

Can someone suggest me the best vape to use with this bong? I foolishly tossed my mobius side car which is seemingly the best bubbler for vapes.. I’m regretting that decision now leaving me with a 16’’’ stemline straight tube that is probably too big for most vapes.. or is it? Any vape suggestions based off this glass piece? Is it too big for the TM? I really don’t want to have to buy another small piece similar to the mobius clone that I already let go of. https://ibb.co/t21bjKd

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Can someone suggest me the best vape to use with this bong? I foolishly tossed my mobius side car which is seemingly the best bubbler for vapes.. I’m regretting that decision now leaving me with a 16’’’ stemline straight tube that is probably too big for most vapes.. or is it? Any vape suggestions based off this glass piece? Is it too big for the TM? I really don’t want to have to buy another small piece similar to the mobius clone that I already let go of. https://ibb.co/t21bjKd
I don’t think it’s too big at all. It might not milk up unless you pack a larger bowl, but it won’t downgrade the effects or anything.

Re: the möbius sidecar being the best for vapes that is hardly true. The form factor is nice for a lot of vapes, but plenty of people dislike the stereo matrix perc. The thought seems to be that the more percolation a perc offers (where low is like a straight down stem and high is like a honeycomb or fritted disk, the stereo matrix definitely leans to the high side of that spectrum) the cooler but also the more flavor loss, so best in that regard is pretty subjective.

If you want some opinions with form factors that you might enjoy with a tinymight, I think my tp80 performs similar. It works well with my little sake bottle or a larger rig I have. I just pack a bigger bowl for the larger rig and ash catcher.

I’m in the process of ordering a recycler and a larger recycler bong if you want my thoughts on those down the line as well.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Absolutely no problem with that piece, if you like a big straight tube, it definitely works fine with the TM, similar to ones that I have... I'm trying to sell mine because they are not my favorite, to use pieces that big and style, but functionally there is absolutely nothing wrong with them, they work well with everything! (Stemline percs are always great pretty much) and for whatever it's worth I absolutely hate the mobius sidecar, I hate that style of flared mouthpiece, and I despise matrix perc for vaping personally

Finessseee

Absolutely no problem with that piece, if you like a big straight tube, it definitely works fine with the TM, similar to ones that I have... I'm trying to sell mine because they are not my favorite, to use pieces that big and style, but functionally there is absolutely nothing wrong with them, they work well with everything! (Stemline percs are always great pretty much) and for whatever it's worth I absolutely hate the mobius sidecar, I hate that style of flared mouthpiece, and I despise matrix perc for vaping personally
This is the reassurance I needed lol. You’re selling me more and more on the TM2 SS.. I’ve held off on it thinking thing glass piece would just be too big overall for it though!

Shit Snacks

This is the reassurance I needed lol. You’re selling me more and more on the TM2 SS.. I’ve held off on it thinking thing glass piece would just be too big overall for it though!

Haha dude it is impressively versatile, I love using it dry to milk the low settings, but turn it up and rip it through a bong like that it also holds its own with the heavies hit for hit! :tup:

Finessseee

Haha dude it is impressively versatile, I love using it dry to milk the low settings, but turn it up and rip it through a bong like that it also holds its own with the heavies hit for hit! :tup:
Good to know. Do you charge the TM externally or internally? Meaning with an external battery charger or within the device itself?

Shit Snacks

Good to know. Do you charge the TM externally or internally? Meaning with an external battery charger or within the device itself?

Yeah I know what you mean, I always charge externally, with mine, because I have plenty of spare batteries and an external charger already... Very easy to rotate and swap between quite a few of my vapes! I wouldn't be concerned about charging in the device though, especially with new USBC on the TM2, the batteries are easily replaceable and easy to swap regardless, but if it fits with your needs you could just leave it in there and charge plugging in. It will take a while for the battery to fade noticeably, and then when it does you can just fully replace it then continue on the way you were!

Finessseee

Yeah I know what you mean, I always charge externally, with mine, because I have plenty of spare batteries and an external charger already... Very easy to rotate and swap between quite a few of my vapes! I wouldn't be concerned about charging in the device though, especially with new USBC on the TM2, the batteries are easily replaceable and easy to swap regardless, but if it fits with your needs you could just leave it in there and charge plugging in. It will take a while for the battery to fade noticeably, and then when it does you can just fully replace it then continue on the way you were!
Thanks for the info! Appreciate it

Shit Snacks

Link was only showing me links.

Yeah I'm not sure what setting people choose when they upload, it must be through the app? Because I have never had this problem but I see it a lot when other people post, you click through and the images tiny but the links are huge, you have to click the image to then maximize it... I always just paste the bbcode (just what is in between, and including the IMG brackets) here so the entire photo displays in line with the text in your post... We need image hosting again!

GoldenBud

[IM_G] YYYYY [/IM_G]
603-E3-EF0-4934-42-DA-B94-F-760-D6-C6-CFF71.jpg

Top Bottom