Discontinued Sublimator XLR

Basti

The Sublimator is preheating now. Thx to the guys from vapefiend. 24 hours from London to Munich :D

Ok! This is such a strong vape! Everything fits perfect together with high build quality! Taste is awesome but I think cleaning with iso is very important with that. The manufacter knows exactly what I need;)

Last edited by a moderator:

lazylathe

Almost there...

RhinoMan

does anyone can confirm that the dabmaster head from the XLR version can screw on an apollo version 1 head?
thanks in advance

RhinoMan,

Doktor Dub

@Doktor Dub

Looks like they are working on the digital version finally!!
I am sure we will have to sell an arm, a leg and possibly an internal organ to afford one... Lol!

OhOh, second arm in danger after giving the first to Newvape / Vapefiend.... :science: We will see what it takes to get the new one, will not be cheap for sure... but perhaps a worthy addition to the FP... :-)

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
In this thread, are there any owners of both XLR and FlowerPot? I know there is a thread for this...but there's too many comments from people that are projecting, hypothisizing, etc, and don't actually own both units. Considering the price difference and the magical gasification process of the XLR...I'm just curious if the high/effects/duration is actually a noticeable difference?

Last edited:

brucee10

In this thread, are there any owners of both XLR and FlowerPot? I know there is a thread for this...but there's too many comments from people that are projecting, hypothisizing, etc, and don't actually own both units. Considering the price difference and the magical gasification process of the XLR...I'm just curious if the high/effects/duration is actually a noticeable difference?
If you're ever in Chicago, I'll let you take them both for a spin

Poostuff

Please delete
frickin glow plug haha
I bet they were trying to make it hit like a truck :)

does anyone can confirm that the dabmaster head from the XLR version can screw on an apollo version 1 head?
thanks in advance
I does can confirm the XLR version & the 2.0 heads are interchangeable if that helps.

Considering the price difference and the magical gasification process of the XLR...I'm just curious if the high/effects/duration is actually a noticeable difference?
There’s not a lot of price difference between the two if you go the Adap A Kit & use your own glass.

HawaiiBraddah

Howzit Sublimator Ohana! What is happening with the Sublimator.ca website? My Monkey Controller died over a month ago and I have been checking both Sublimator.ca and PlanetVape.ca and no one will get back to me. I am using some backup vaporizers, but it is not the same! Enrico, where are the updates? You cannot introduce a revolutionary product and then not support it! Come on, leggo! ;)

Top Bottom