Sublimator vs FlowerPot Weed Eater

Hey folks wondering your thoughts on Sublimator vs Flowerpot?
**Based only on how they perform**

Looking for the next daily driver that is similar to the sub.
Thanks

pickle0420,

justcametomind

If you are looking for a hard hitter you may want to add the Supreme to your research (and Elev8r which is quite inexpensive and hits hard).
I only have tried the Showerhead but the Supreme is harder hitting (imho). WE is just another coil attachment, can't be (imho) that much different. FP is imho not much different than Vapexhale/Herborizer and inferior to the Supreme. I have tried the Sub just a few times but imho Supreme is the closest thing to it.

If you are looking for a hard hitter you may want to add the Supreme to your research (and Elev8r which is quite inexpensive and hits hard).
I only have tried the Showerhead but the Supreme is harder hitting (imho). WE is just another coil attachment, can't be (imho) that much different. FP is imho not much different than Vapexhale/Herborizer and inferior to the Supreme. I have tried the Sub just a few times but imho Supreme is the closest thing to it.
Thank you , I much appreciate the feed back! Would like to try the Supreme v6 but I seen that they are no long in production. Is this true ?

Also check the Verdamper...and indeed Supreme is a beast too.... big heater...
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it Golden

Top Bottom