Stupid Question! Is it Okay to Drink Vape Water in a Water Piece?

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
As someone who had taken more then a few involuntary drinks of vape water due to liking a high water level I can tell you it's better then combustion but still not good :puke:. Maybe you could make a nice apple pipe so you have a snack to go with your drink!

Jason Mendoza

Gotta ask....

Why?
I've wondered myself bc of residue. People make 'stem milk' so it's not such a stretch. I would guess anything beneficial would accumulate on the glass, not suspend in water? Haven't used a bong since 8th grade so I have no observations to guide my curiosity.

edit: why how is it bad? No chemicals.
Sit: wow, that was fast! Good Morning to you too! They are infusing cannabis into craft beers. Can't try in my state tho.

Jason Mendoza,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
IF you put martini instead of water :D :D
If you are going to do it. Make sure your hygene is on par with that of your drinking glasses. You dont want do drink bacteria infested water.
This suggest it is also ok to get baptized in it.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
If you are talking about a random accidental slurp of vape bong water(as long as it's not weeks or months old) then it shouldn't be harmful to one's health.

But drinking bong water on purpose? :mental:

Maybe and a big maybe at that, if you used hot full fat milk in your bong(to bind the cannabinoids) it might work. :freak:

Jason Mendoza

If you are talking about a random accidental slurp of vape bong water(as long as it's not weeks or months old) then it shouldn't be harmful to one's health.

But drinking bong water on purpose? :mental:

Maybe and a big maybe at that, if you used hot full fat milk in your bong(to bind the cannabinoids) it might work. :freak:
If u added a tsp of MCT oil to the water would it attract resin?

Jason Mendoza,

.brew

Used to do this many years ago when I used ice cubes. This "infused" water was actually pretty tasty. Now I use hot water (when I fill it) and don't change the water in my hydratube often enough to think it would be tasty or safe.

As someone said make sure you keep your glass as clean as a drinking cup if you're going to experiment with this--although the risks after ingesting are low since it's going into your gut rather than your lungs.

stonedmallone

Stick a piece of dried fruit in there and you are golden!
I prefer dried mango or dates, but get creative!
I love my carb hole, and sometimes I cover the top
of the bong and suck the vapor through the carb!
For you new folks, raw honey on the bottom of your
nuts makes for a super seal! Once you see how that pulls,
you can get a good feel for nut placement for ultimate hits.
I also clean the dust from the top of the downstem using
my finger and olive oil. Great bed time edible!
Check my picture in page 139 and you will see the mango.
Nvm he wasn't drinking! Just eating lol. Going to try this eventually lol

Shadooz

Never trust the pothead "wise", who didn't die while drink it once...

There is reason Dionysos/Bacchus was adulated back in time. No army would have walk long without alcool.

Legionella, get its name because of them, died to show u.
E.coli is another one, and there are not the only one.

Chlore help, but it evaporates with time. Distilled water must be swap way more often.

And If u're in a mosquitoes (or even Fly) area, swap and toss it really often, or add citronella (lemongrass)!
Closed waterpiece will be safer for those area. No Tube like, or open. Look at my snake, if u want to stay safe.

If u still want to drink it, pour strong alcool in it. Period.

PS: why am i still writing your "hitchiker guide" ?... :doh:

Last edited:

Jason Mendoza

Well, I am attracted to the unconventional, non mainstream and I like experiments. I'm not going to just drink it right off but take measured steps and make observations. Just for kicks.

May take a while but I'm going to see what happens. Will report back. Maybe, eventually.

cheers!
:science:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Well, I am attracted to the unconventional, non mainstream and I like experiments.
Cool, I look forward to your experiments...hmmm, vodka instead of water in an ash catcher followed by a normal water bong to infuse like the Volcano video above?
I accidentally drank from my gooseneck rattle can instead of my stubby while 3/4 cut one day, it tasted Ok as it was a freshly cleaned and filled with Tassie rainwater, Cranberry extract and a pinch of citric acid bong, I still spat it out. :cheers:

Robert-in-YEG

How bad it is, really depends on how often you change your bong water.

There is nothing chemically in bong water that will make you sick or high, but there may be bacteria, fungi, or other crap that would not be good for you. So, strictly speaking, "yes, you can drink the bong water", but why would you want to? Bong water is not going to taste good, and no one recommends drinking it.

As the old saying goes; don't drink the bong water.

Robert-in-YEG

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Robert-in-YEG It might not be water soluable but it condenses and floats in it,so you are going to be ingesting active ingredients for sure. Have you seen water in dab rigs after a couple of big dabs ? There are literally chunks of it floating around and it is probably decarbed.While it makes it more effective ,it also works without being ore-dissolved in fats
That being said and not advising anyone to do it.

Robert-in-YEG

@Robert-in-YEG It might not be water soluable but it condenses and floats in it,so you are going to be ingesting active ingredients for sure. Have you seen water in dab rigs after a couple of big dabs ? There are literally chunks of it floating around and it is probably decarbed.While it makes it more effective ,it also works without being ore-dissolved in fats
That being said and not advising anyone to do it.
You might be right. I never thought about that.

However, if one was to theoretically want to drink the bong water, it would probably be more effective with food or a full stomach. THC and CBD are better ingested in oil.

Robert-in-YEG

"And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine making course, and I forgot how to drive?"
- Homer Simpson

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shadooz

There are literally chunks of it floating around and it is probably decarbed.
I've never taken dabs.. but i've never been till having floating oil.
It always glues to the wall sticked reclaim when i bubble.
And u need a good ammount of reclaim, not a droplet.

As i've never seen any oil droplet yet. Bong Water with only water-soluble terps are useless and awfull tasting.
toss it, to only get the reclaim.

But as i said u need good ammount of reclaim, i have to collect it for a month before having one dose... and so with many wash as i never let it gross..

Therefore a tiny droplet, in bad tasting water, with potential mosquitoes larvae,... not for me, or anyone :rofl:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
1639538831178.jpg
That was a bit harsh so I added some more filtration,
1639542618818.jpg
I had a fair bit of the Vodka evaporate on me but managed about a dozen or so dabs through it.
I poured the infused vodka into a glass test tube ready for a willing drinker that will be able to tell if there are any pot effects as I doubt I could tell...I am always pretty bent.

Top Bottom