Completed Storz & Bickel Mighty with extras

Slickwilly

Hello I am selling my vapes I don't use as much as I should. Here is my Mighty I purchased in April 2018 that help me fuckcombustion for good! :rockon:

It is in great shape and is the extra 20% battery model. The device has been solid for me and has never been repaired. There is one small ding in a fin at the top in pix#2 below the blue gasket. There are no cracks, no splits, top is in great shape and not separating. I have only used capsules in it from day one and never had herb in the bowl, also no concentrates.

Comes with everything in first picture:

Mighty with cooling unit and PIU stand, manual, wall charger, car charger, 4 extra cooling units, 3 extra MP, 1 PIU glass MP, 1 PIU 18mm wpa, 3 total chamber tools, extra o rings, extra screens, 4 concentrate pads, new SB brush, SB grinder, SB filling aid, SB capsule caddy, SB magazine with 4 new dosing capsules, and 12 custom screen protectors. I am also including 40 dosing capsules (in bag behind my tag) I just cleaned them in warm dark crystal for this sale and they tarnished somehow? They seem fine just not shinny, your choice to keep them or not?

Asking $160 using PayPal which includes Paypal fee and usps insured shipping US only.

If any questions please let me know and thank you for looking.

M1 - Copy.JPG
M2 - Copy.JPGM3 - Copy.JPGM4 - Copy.JPGM5 - Copy.JPG

Top Bottom