Stock or Custom Firmware with RBT v1 + Reuleaux RX Gen3?

noobvaperct

Hello experts, I apologize in advance but did do a quick search here first before asking my question and I don't think I found something exactly like this...

I just purchased an RBT v1 along with a Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 (doesn't seem to be favored at all) and 3 Molicel P26A 18650's because those seem to be good batteries from my research. I also even bought some precision screwdrivers to make sure my mod screws are all tightened when it comes in the mail.

My question is should I keep the stock firmware on this mod and keep to wattage mode or should I download custom firmware and use TCR mode or something else for the best experience with this specific setup?

I will likely have more questions if replies come in saying go with custom firmware...

Thank you!

noobvaperct,

noobvaperct

Great pairing! Go with custom FW. I don't own this mod but lots others are running it especially the duel battery version. I'm sure some will chime in, if not post this in the Splinter thread.

This should help, Splinter settings on the duel battery version of the RXG3
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-splinter-by-rbt.23476/page-202#post-1438416

Thanks for the reply!

Just wanted to be specific, the Gen3 uses 3 18650's. Not sure if that will make a difference on the Splinter settings thread you linked for the dual battery version or not...

noobvaperct,

Easywider

Simple is the way
Thanks for the reply!

Just wanted to be specific, the Gen3 uses 3 18650's. Not sure if that will make a difference on the Splinter settings thread you linked for the dual battery version or not...

No difference in settings. More cells = longer time before recharge and more weight. :tup:

Top Bottom