Sticky Brick style O rings and magnets

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
Hi all, I was thinking of trying myself on some woodwork to make something akin to a sticky brick, but with different angle, proportions etc. So have a few questions about materials - the o-rings used in sticky bricks etc, are they generic or special high temp stuff? From my current plans I'd need them in different sizes, so was wondering if that kinda stuff can be sourced via amazon or something similarly simple. Also wondering about the little magnet discs - I presume they are the generic neodyn ones you can find all over the place?

Toivarita

999 Forever
High temp rings, Correct. Usually there are meaning to the colors of high grade components. I’ve worked in high end remodeling for some time. Almost all temperature/heat/fire rated products are a orange/red color for quick identification and reassurance.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
High temp rings, Correct. Usually there are meaning to the colors of high grade components. I’ve worked in high end remodeling for some time. Almost all temperature/heat/fire rated products are a orange/red color for quick indication.
Hence the red color on the high temp silicone o-rings I reckon.

Top Bottom