Sticky brick OG vs Junior

Which factors does the OG do strictly better in than the junior?

• Cooling (even after using runt mouthpiece/adding some glass beads/different cooling stem on junior)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Evenness of avb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flavour

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Ergonomics

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Cleanability

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the junior better

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I like the junior better

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

pmthokku

I am agonising about which of the two to get. I cant stand pieces which dont fit properly, so Runt is out. Can FC chime in on which factors the OG outdoes the junior?

pmthokku,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I like them both a lot. I have a few brick-style devices. You might even want to expand to other makers, like Doug's Woodery or OWW.

They are all very similar. There is no wrong answer. I think you should pick the junior if you want to take it with you. If you will be at home on the couch, the OG is very nice. If you plan to use it with a glass piece, pick the Maxx or Twist. The junior has a WPA, but the OG does not anymore.

Have fun!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It is the same vape, just a different form factor, if you want something more portable with a lid, the junior is a great product, the original is just a bit larger form factor wider glass mouthpiece but they have the same bowl, extraction and flavor. You just need to decide which form factor is more appealing to you (I think the junior is more versatile but I ended up getting the OG for my brother and they used it out and about plenty so it's not like it's not portable as is but it's also not like the junior has cooling problems or ergonomic issues really) I suppose did Junior is slightly more difficult to clean that part of the pathway being one piece instead of two like the OG brick is all?? Junior is more versatile with WPA too ... By the way your poll says Junior twice lol

coolbreeze

I haven't tried the Jr, but I'll vote OG just because it's worthy of its reputation. It's a really fantastic vaporizer. Easy, cool, great flavor, hard-hitting, heavy-hitting, micro-hitting, feels great in your hand, will last a lifetime. My understanding is the Jr's a little less cool, a little less forgiving to torch, but otherwise also fantastic.

Edit: I'd also recommend looking around. Bricks rule because they are great, but the other brick-style vapes are awesome as well. GY mentioned a couple, but also look at Dreamwood's Punch and Dobby, or Dynabox's Tetras for something different.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I find the bent intake a little easier than the straight one for folks starting out on this one. But they are all pretty forgiving if you use the restrictor discs. (I have seen your many direct draw torch vapes, so I know you know this.)
Yes, great suggestions. I've been using the bent intake, no restrictor lately on the OG and I think that's my favorite so far.

pmthokku

It is the same vape, just a different form factor, if you want something more portable with a lid, the junior is a great product, the original is just a bit larger form factor wider glass mouthpiece but they have the same bowl, extraction and flavor. You just need to decide which form factor is more appealing to you (I think the junior is more versatile but I ended up getting the OG for my brother and they used it out and about plenty so it's not like it's not portable as is but it's also not like the junior has cooling problems or ergonomic issues really) I suppose did Junior is slightly more difficult to clean that part of the pathway being one piece instead of two like the OG brick is all?? Junior is more versatile with WPA too ... By the way your poll says Junior twice lol
Yes, I tried to edit it so the second last says Controllability, but I think someone voted in the meanwhile and I couldnt edit :ko:

Top Bottom