Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Adobewan

@coolbreeze urghh now I’m fawning over hydro bricks! Goddamit. What a fog machine :o

thanks for those vids, they’re much appreciated

@Adobewan these look awesome too, I like the little cap you get with it to protect the glass. Guessing the smaller size has some effect on vapour temp though?
I haven't used mine through water but the temp isn't an issue. The Sticky Brick line rocks, I don't think you can lose between the OG, the Maxx, or the Jr.
Best of luck, getting a new vape is always a fun time.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Took advantage of the last days of 420 sales to pick up another Junior, this time in Canary, which is sold out in most places right now. I guess I'm collecting Juniors now. I'll post a pic of the Junior family once this one arrives.

We all knew that you would ... 🐤🧱😎💨

My_50p_worth

I both love and hate this forum. I’ve gone from being just about ready to pull the trigger on an OG in cherry, to also wanting a hydro brick.

Now this junior looks even more tempting for taking cycling in a backpack

I’m gonna end up having 3 of these things aren’t I :doh:

coolbreeze

I both love and hate this forum. I’ve gone from being just about ready to pull the trigger on an OG in cherry, to also wanting a hydro brick.

Now this junior looks even more tempting for taking cycling in a backpack

I’m gonna end up having 3 of these things aren’t I :doh:
Sorry not sorry, bro. We're just looking out for your happiness.

coolbreeze

We all knew that you would ... 🐤🧱😎💨
Not yanking anyone's chain here, but say one wanted a collection of vapes with lids, what all would there be?
I suggested OWW Micro and the Nova. There's also the Maxx, and the Vapman, kinda....The Piro is a lid.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: cpl5938

NYC_Frank

Not yanking anyone's chain here, but say one wanted a collection of vapes with lids, what all would there be?
I suggested OWW Micro and the Nova. There's also the Maxx, and the Vapman, kinda....The Piro is a lid.
The only one I ever would consider is this Doug's Woodery beauty which I've lusted for since seeing it ... be sure to click

NYC_Frank

I believe I see your point! That's incredible!
One thing though ... maybe we'll rethink the engraving a bit.... did a little research on Anibus ... it's the name of the god of death, mummification, embalming, the afterlife, cemeteries, tombs, and the Underworld ... 🤣😱

NYC_Frank,

coolbreeze

One thing though ... maybe we'll rethink the engraving a bit.... did a little research on Anibus ... it's the name of the god of death, mummification, embalming, the afterlife, cemeteries, tombs, and the Underworld ... 🤣😱
At least you'll 'look good'!

coolbreeze,

BakedDiogenes

Same. I think it breaks key features and it looks like it will be less a functional hiking companion than the v3. Looks typically nice, however.

The main advantage the Jr has over the Micro, especially for hiking, is the lid. The Micro intake does turn inward for storage, but lint and dirt and whatnot will be able to get down there. I work in the trades and hike/camp fairly often, so my pockets are generally full of shit dust and debris.

As for what to do with the lid…stick it in a pocket😀

BakedDiogenes,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

My_50p_worth

As I’m going further down the rabbit hole I’m learning each wood gives a slightly different taste to the vapour

What’s you guys favourite wood for flavour?

And also, shall I use the lighter it comes with or would my blazer Firefox work better? Don’t wanna test it by blasting the hell out of it with a higher power heat source if it’s not gonna like it

Last edited:
My_50p_worth,

johnnyCanuck

As I’m going further down the rabbit hole I’m learning each wood gives a slightly different taste to the vapour

And also, shall I use the lighter it comes with or would my blazer Firefox work better? Don’t wanna test it by blasting the hell out of it with a higher power heat source if it’s not gonna like it
The Firefox will work just fine.

johnnyCanuck,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I like Walnut and Cherry for flavor, but they have to be broken in a bit. Maple is nice and neutral, but I don't have a maple SB

I think it's a bit easier to learn the technique with a smaller torch, like the one that comes with the brick. It's pretty hard to combust with the restrictor disk, but I think you might find it easier to dial in the right distance for flavor, etc with the the small torch. Both work and everyone has personal preferences, YMMV.

My_50p_worth

@coolbreeze @Grass Yes

Thanks for the advice guys, so far my shortlist of wood is:

Walnut - I have a walnut Vapman and I enjoy the taste and pretty grain

Padauk - because who says no to chocolate

Black limba - I hear this is the most “neutral” of the wood flavours, also has a stunning grain

As for the lighter: I will learn with the small torch and restrictor disk and then scale up operations to no restriction. Maybe the Firefox if it feels warranted. I have a tendency to go off the deep end so I appreciate you guys holding me back a lil on that one haha

coolbreeze

@coolbreeze @Grass Yes

Thanks for the advice guys, so far my shortlist of wood is:

Walnut - I have a walnut Vapman and I enjoy the taste and pretty grain

Padauk - because who says no to chocolate

Black limba - I hear this is the most “neutral” of the wood flavours, also has a stunning grain

As for the lighter: I will learn with the small torch and restrictor disk and then scale up operations to no restriction. Maybe the Firefox if it feels warranted. I have a tendency to go off the deep end so I appreciate you guys holding me back a lil on that one haha
Have you decided on the model yet? This is kinda fun.

My_50p_worth

Have you decided on the model yet? This is kinda fun.
It’s currently a war between the OG and junior!

Please help me out guys, the junior is so pretty in black limba but the OG is.. well.. the OG.

I’ve managed to stave off hydro brick VAS by telling myself the .2 anvil bowl I’ve ordered will suffice for now. How long that will contain the beast I do not know, but it is contained for now :rofl:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Please help me out guys, the junior is so pretty in black limba but the OG is.. well.. the OG.
I have both and they are both awesome. So... Both is your answer. Or get the junior first, like I did.

My black limba:

My walnut:

coolbreeze

I have both and they are both awesome. So... Both is your answer. Or get the junior first, like I did.

My black limba:

My walnut:
And I'll counter with, OG first! Whether or not you get a portable or any other form factor, I kinda feel like an OG is an essential tool, like an M or Vapman. The form factor is so iconic and distinct that even though there are many torch vapes, the OG is singular: it's like an elegant dry bong made out of a block of wood. It's arguably the easiest to master, hits are cooool, it's totally satisfying.

Next up: the Flip advocate and then Runt, I believe?

Adobewan

I’ve managed to stave off hydro brick VAS by telling myself the .2 anvil bowl I’ve ordered will suffice for now. How long that will contain the beast I do not know, but it is contained for now :rofl:
Out of the SBL line, I've tried the OG and the Hydrobrick, but own the Jr.
I'm right with you @My_50p_worth I just completed the joy/anxiety-ridden journey of buying my next new vape, and the OG was a top contender. I will definitely be adding an OG to my arsenal, but it was only after reading a review that stated the JR hits harder than the OG that I opted for a TinyMight.
Not that harder hitting is the "end all be all" but I figured I had the range covered with the Jr and wanted to see what all the TM fuss is about.
There's no losing this war. You could close your eyes and point and wherever your finger lands, you're in great shape.
Good luck!

coolbreeze

There's no losing this war. You could close your eyes and point and wherever your finger lands, you're in great shape.
Animated GIF

Top Bottom