• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Ripstar

Does anyone know when the Black Friday Sales will begin? I see no discounts anywhere on the Runt. SBL is really lagging behind other companies that are already offering the big discounts. If I could get a Runt for $125 shipped right now I would buy it
They might be building inventory and trying to get rid of overstock first. I would hope they do it next week.

Ripstar,

Vapefanatic

For a first unit, am I better off with a Runt or Maxx? Harder hitting matters to me even though I gotta learn it first.

Vapefanatic,

cooper

For a first unit, am I better off with a Runt or Maxx? Harder hitting matters to me even though I gotta learn it first.
I'm not really qualified to answer but ill have a go anyway. If I were to get another it would be the runt. I reckon I'd break the glass mouthpiece on the the maxx and i use my volcano H for super bong hits atm and can't see a brick out doing it.

Warpdrive

If you are only going to use it with water, then go with the max. But if you are looking for a portable that can also be used with water, try the Runt.
They all hit hard so that's not an issue. My vote is for the Runt.

Vapefanatic

Thank you for the recommendation. I'm still leaning on Maxx for the larger bowl size and flexibility although i know i won't use with water much. The extra cleaning turns me off but not sure if it'll change in the future?

I sent a PM to @StickyBrickLabs for a special request for shipping internationally. Its my last attempt at getting a Maxx direct from them. I am hoping for a favorable reply.

Otherwise, will have to search for alternatives like OCWW or Doug's?

Vapefanatic

@Vapefanatic the bowl is not really any larger on the Maxx. I believe the bowl is slightly deeper, but it’s the same diameter as the Runt. Not a significant difference IMO, though I’m not one to fill a brick bowl to the brim. I think it works better with less than that.
Thanks buddy. Hopefully I get to try one. SBL should sort me out based on effort alone I hope. I am just trying to stay safe after all. I'm sure you folks in legal paradise can at least emphatize with us less fortunates LOL

nonamekevin

Thats the big difference between the Maxx and the runt, the ability to use a hydrotube or a whip. With a 18mm adaptor jammed into the Runt, you could use a hydratube, but I imagine it would be really cumbersome.

For bricks, the king of dry herb use is the OG, imo. If the OG is a 10/10 for dry use, the runt is a 9/10 dry. Still phenomenal.

:rockon:

Drug

Thats the big difference between the Maxx and the runt, the ability to use a hydrotube or a whip. With a 18mm adaptor jammed into the Runt, you could use a hydratube, but I imagine it would be really cumbersome.

For bricks, the king of dry herb use is the OG, imo. If the OG is a 10/10 for dry use, the runt is a 9/10 dry. Still phenomenal.

:rockon:
Where would you put the Maxx for dry use, compared to OG and Runt? And what causes the one to outperform the other?

Drug,

Warpdrive

Where would you put the Maxx for dry use, compared to OG and Runt? And what causes the one to outperform the other?
They all hit like a truck, so that's not the issue. It's now all about the control. The OG probably has the best control, with the Runt behind barely. The Max should be very similar to OG when dry.

The real difference is the amount of wiggle room that you have to not combust. The junior and flip brick are both very small so that you have very little room to make errors and combust. The max and OG should be less likely to combust due to more room between the intake and the bowl.

But my vote for a first time brick user is still the Runt. It's very versatile and works well both dry and wet. It's also small enough to fit into a normal pocket or small bag, so it's very easy to carry everywhere.
I also highly recommend watching Troy's 420vapezone.com videos on all of the Sticky Brick line up.

Last edited:

Warpdrive

Thanks @Warpdrive that really helps. I think I'm gonna go for an OG with hydra add-on or a Hydrobrick (reg), since I already own a hydrotube.
On a water pipe or a hydro tube, may I suggest using a 4 outlet torch. I inhale very fast and use the 4 outlet torch for extreme heat. I get vapor in less than a second and thick milky rips easily with this technique. Watch my video on the last page or so for how I do it.

Top Bottom