• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Still the same for me, but I did manage to find the actual link to the thread in the f12 view of the forum so I'm queuing it up now :)
Will you guys have any SBL Jr SE's available for Black Friday?

NYC_Frank,

Warpdrive

Sadly my friend, your YouTube link is broken just like mine and people can't view it now. At least I can't. But others can go onto YouTube to watch @nonamekevin two videos with his Runt on his water pipe. Regardless of Troy's suggestion, I got my Runt because of @nonamekevin water pipe videos and Vape mine just like he does. With a 4 outlet torch and fast inhales for my water pipe needs.
TY @nonamekevin I have 6 months without combustion since getting the Runt. 🤘💀

nonamekevin

Sadly my friend, your YouTube link is broken just like mine and people can't view it now. At least I can't. But others can go onto YouTube to watch @nonamekevin two videos with his Runt on his water pipe. Regardless of Troy's suggestion, I got my Runt because of @nonamekevin water pipe videos and Vape mine just like he does. With a 4 outlet torch and fast inhales for my water pipe needs.
TY @nonamekevin I have 6 months without combustion since getting the Runt. 🤘💀
Hello friend, that's awesome you have really been enjoying your runt. I'll say it over and over, the runt is almost PERFECT!

:rockon:

Ripstar

Man, I am thinking about the Maxx for my hydras. Or, is a downstem added to the runt just as good? Maxx owners tell me your thoughts.

Ripstar,

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
@PuffItUp I pull at a constant rate, instead of starting slowly and letting the heat build. I also hold the lighter so the last of the blue flames that are clearly visible are about an inch away from the intake. I listen for the jet sound and watch the vapor build in the glass. If I want a really big hit, I cut the lighter off once I see the vapor, pull for another 1-2 seconds and kick the lighter back on. I've been cashing bowls in 1-2 hits with a stir in between, full brick bowls. It's been a lot of fun.

Vapefanatic

Where's the best place to score a Maxx at good prices? Must ship international and discreet at fair price. Best if they can declare at lower value to avoid taxes. Call it an aromatherapy set etc?

I'm asking cos SBL on IG told me to look for a retailer. Vgoodiez looks awesome but unfortunately, I got zero replies from my email.

Vapefanatic,

Warpdrive

Where's the best place to score a Maxx at good prices? Must ship international and discreet at fair price. Best if they can declare at lower value to avoid taxes. Call it an aromatherapy set etc?

I'm asking cos SBL on IG told me to look for a retailer. Vgoodiez looks awesome but unfortunately, I got zero replies from my email.
Try @PuffItUp or sneaky Pete and see if they can help. It can't hurt to ask but you are asking a lot. Can't you find it closer to you?

PuffItUp

Retailer
Try @PuffItUp or sneaky Pete and see if they can help. It can't hurt to ask but you are asking a lot. Can't you find it closer to you?
We won't declare a lower amount, that's breaking international laws and we aren't about to risk that

We do ship discreetly, and to most places. @Vapefanatic if you want to dm me he country I can check if we ship there

Vapefanatic

We won't declare a lower amount, that's breaking international laws and we aren't about to risk that

We do ship discreetly, and to most places. @Vapefanatic if you want to dm me he country I can check if we ship there
I checked on your site and it's 50++ for shipping. Double what SBL charges. I understand that you cannot declare lower and it's not totally about the money. A higher value not only invites taxes, it also invites more scrutiny. Being in prohibition land, medicating post cancer, I cannot afford the attention. Assuming a 10% tax on the Maxx, it'll only be 20 bucks or so. Not a deal breaker but really don't want the authorities studying my package one second more than necessary. A lower value declared takes care of that.

Thank you so much for replying. I have friends in the US who sings praises of Puffitup and I really appreciate all you guys do. Have a great one buddy!

It also really helps that our vaporizers usually don't look anywhere close to the selling price LOL

PuffItUp

Retailer
I checked on your site and it's 50++ for shipping. Double what SBL charges. I understand that you cannot declare lower and it's not totally about the money. A higher value not only invites taxes, it also invites more scrutiny. Being in prohibition land, medicating post cancer, I cannot afford the attention. Assuming a 10% tax on the Maxx, it'll only be 20 bucks or so. Not a deal breaker but really don't want the authorities studying my package one second more than necessary. A lower value declared takes care of that.

Thank you so much for replying. I have friends in the US who sings praises of Puffitup and I really appreciate all you guys do. Have a great one buddy!

It also really helps that our vaporizers usually don't look anywhere close to the selling price LOL
If you shoot me a dm I can see what we can do about shipping, the costs on our website aren't always the most accurate, though shipping has gone up quite a bit in the last year and half or so

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
That would be a tough one! I lean towards the SE but the fractal looks great too. Is it your first brick?
Yeah ... first brick ... still on the fence over it but leaning towards the fractal..... it'll be a game time decision.... can't wait

NYC_Frank,

Flow

Hi !
I wan't to find a MAXX in EU... .any idea of a black friday deal upcomming ?
It's out of stock in any shop i know…this wiill be my first brick if i find one !
Thanks ;)

Last edited:

baxter

Does anyone know when the Black Friday Sales will begin? I see no discounts anywhere on the Runt. SBL is really lagging behind other companies that are already offering the big discounts. If I could get a Runt for $125 shipped right now I would buy it

Top Bottom