Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
This is awesome! I love my Daisy. They should definitely sell the Hydrobrick as an add on for the Stickybrick for old Daisy owners. I would buy just that for my Daisy in a heartbeat for the right price!

Last edited:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Does the hole in the middle have a purpose?

From a user standpoint, it doesn't serve much of a purpose. However, I have tried putting my thumb and middle fingers in the holes while using it and it works pretty well. I didn't think to ask as initially I thought it was purely aesthetics. I'm sure we'll find out more in a few.

:peace:

Gandalf

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Is the WPA piece the same as the Daisy doppelganger? It doesn't seem to have the center circular cutout, so I assumed it was an entirely separate vape.
Oh, you're right. Also there aren't magnets on the top block to connect to the mp section if you wanted. The pics definitely make it seem like 2 different vapes, we'll have to see how it starts turning out closer to release.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Found this on the Sticky Brick Labs reddit thread from the maker:

"If you have a torch with chain you can run it through the hole to store everything together. It was partially just aesthetic but also an effort to make it lighter by any means. Also, the lighted tweezers will stick to the side with the added magnet. http://imgur.com/M5Yp6Gy"
Nice, a tool stuck to a magnet is exactly what I was hoping for. I love a light being on it too. I had wondered about that one metal spot showing on the side of the vape.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I never got the opportunity to try a Triihouse and was meaning too for a minute....very excited about this. That hydrobrick thing looks AWESOME to use....that bottom brick plus a tube would be a pretty nice backpackable option.....

Color me excited. Will be watching for it to hit the shelves.....

2nded on the option for exotic woods :brow: but understandable if it's not in the cards.

Also, based on the pictures, the glass looks thicker than the OG Triihouse ones, could just be the pictures though and I never used em so that's purely based on the pictures.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
s5zj8z.jpg

The family is all here...a weekend of experimenting lies ahead!

Bizkat

With the thicker glass, Brick's mouthpiece looks strong but the extra wood block on the Daisy served a purpose. It has saved me more than once when I accidentally knocked it over. Plus I like how it lays flat on it's side when separated. I know many FC'rs take it off @WakeAndVape .

Top Bottom