Sticky Brick Labs Favorite Munchies Contest!

Chandler

Spam-Musubi!
6a01053648ae5c970b017d3f770673970c-pi

Saw the pic and i thought 'oh hell no. I know that aint spam'. then i read the caption. :ugh: n you got 10 LIKES!!! yall crazy! yall need to STOP eating that stuff!

Came in here to add something. got derailed by the spamwhich. smh...

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
Hey Fellow FCers!

We want to show our appreciation to the FC community for all the Love and Support you have shown us; so we decided to have a contest for the month of April where one lucky member has a chance to win a Sticky Brick Labs basic Hydrobrick and a VB DLX Glass tube.
Oxoi3bZ.jpg

The winner will receive:
  • One Basic Walnut HydroBrick Kit
  • One 18mm VB DLX Glass Tube with double ring Shower Head
How to enter:
Name your favorite food(s)when you get the munchies. Be as detailed as you can and the key is to make it fun! Pictures are welcome but not mandatory.

Rules:
  1. Entries will be accepted in this thread until April 30, 2017
  2. This contest is open to all members 21 years of age and over
  3. One entry per member please
  4. The 10 entries with the most likes will be entered into a random drawing to decide the winner

We hope everyone has fun and good luck!
Again, thank you for all the support you have shown us!

Sticky Brick Labs

Thanks for the amazing contest. I don't usuall have too much luck, but I'll never win if I don't try, so here it goes.

Favourite Munchies: Basically all kinds of real milk chocolate, solid bars or with almonds/hazelnut/toffee or sponge toffee pieces mixed in.

Recently I have been abusing these chocolate candies called river rocks from Superstore. They are like Smarties on steroids really, they have a similar candy coating but are jacked looking to be the size of small pebbles you would find in your local rink. Second best is Cadbury mini eggs.

Also Ice Cream is a pretty solid choice for me, but I can't eat it by the tub and we are not talking Ben and Jerry's size containers - I destroy full sized containers or at least half when the munchies hit like a bullet train at top speed.

If I want something healthy, I strongly recommends a simple smoothie with a few ingredients that is just incredible. I eat these for breakfast every mornings and if I get the munchies I make a second one.
Here is the recipe:

-8oz of Milk (I use 2%, you can use soy)
-4oz of Plain Greek Yogurt (the thicker the better, the new Oikos plain Greek is perfect. Also full of protein)
-1 whole ripe banana (I usually break it in half, but it's personal preference)
-Frozen fruit, about 1-1.5 cups, really as much as you can fit and based on how much you like for taste. If you have a personal smoothie blender the containers are most often 18-20oz max so just fill the remaining space with the frozen fruit. That's why I don't have an exact measurement because sometimes the banana is small or big and so you can fit less or more depending on that. I use a 20oz blender jar and fill it to the brim with frozen fruits always, but I like as much as you can fit, it's so tasty. Sometimes it leakes when I put the blender lid/top on because it's so full.

I suggest everyone here try it, my favourite frozen fruit combinations are:

-strawberry and blueberry
-cherries, blackberries, pomegranate, raspberries, strawberries
-most mixed fruit combos except I don't get pineapple and mango as it's not the most appealing to me for a smoothie. I love the fruits on their own though, especially tasty mangos.

Thanks @StickyBricks for the great contest. Good luck to everyone.

TboneToker

I like to eat Papusas!!

MMMMMM

It's a sort of tortilla/perogie!

Essentially a little tortilla with cheese, ham, spices, etc etc, WHATEVER YOU LOVE, and some sauce/dipping/salsa(not exactly salsa but similar) then you put some purple cabbage with radish juice and MMMMMM

Eat anywhere from 4-7 Papusas EL SALVADORIAN STYLE!!

ghost

My favorite is a greasy, cheesy, delicous large pepperoni pizza from one of my favorite local places....mmmmm.

And for dessert? A pint of Ben & Jerrys brownie batter core ice cream. Yum! :)

(Seriously, if you haven't tried that flavor yet, you should. Its amaze!)

:)

VanCough

Environmentalist
As a student I am poor, so most of my money goes on herb as opposed to snacks :(

So, when I get high I eat whatever I can get my hands on, much to my housemates dismay!:lol:

I love fucking my tastebuds up when I'm high and I have been known to eat an entire bag of limes (like 4 or 5) peeled like oranges and a jar of Jalapeños.

Needless to say the toilet looks at me like this when I walk into the bathroom the next morning:

It knows what's coming :lol:

If I have the money then nothing beats:

Anything with fried chicken or bacon

Ben and Jerry's satisfy my bowl (Bob Marley ice cream tribute - Jah Rastafari!)

And rainbow belt sweets

I look forward to diabetes later in life:lol:

E0x

this is a recipe i think is my original invention:

you will need :
1 packages of instant ramen ( the better the quality the best the result )
Parmesan cheese ( same with the ramen , the better the quality the best the result ) ( as much as you want )
1 egg
1/2 white onion

cook the noodle as instruction say but not add they power mix to it , just boil/cook the noodle as instruction say, chop the onion in little dice ( smaller the better ) , in a bowl add the egg and the Parmesan shredder and the dice onion and for last the ramen flavor/saoup powder but don't mix , when the noodle are done add the noodle and a bit of hot water to the bowl with the other ingredients let it rest for about 5 minutes , after that mix everything well and eat.

needalift

Lately for me it's been Cuties (clementines) . I grab a few from the fridge ( I love them cold ) . More than likely my daughter is right behind me saying over and over "orange ..orange daddy" . But right now it sounds more like "urng daddy":D she's funny .. She will sit in the living room floor with me and our two dogs who also love them and we eat them together .

hweezi

formally cwheezy
So, yes my munchie tastes are complicated. It could be Stone Crabs from World Famous Joe's Stone Crab on South Beach. Followed, of course by Key Lime Pie. Or, perhaps some Maryland Style Blue Crab Dip, IN MARYLAND. Or, at home cooking some Shrimp Scampi with fresh garlic and shallots. Or how about some Pan seared Diver Scallops.
:mmmm:
Or maybe just some toasted Brioche.
UOHv9LO.jpg

Fz7qJ4G.jpg

UXtMM8Z.jpg

mfpKrNF.jpg

rFKoHL1.jpg

P2vXCyM.jpg

cH4stro.jpg

Modnote: Fixed image links.

Makes me wish I was still out east (Nova Scotia)!

:mmmm:

HD Springer

Ok I'm going to come clean. I haven't been able to admit this terrible lack of willpower,judgment maybe. I don't know what you call it. Maybe me being a cheap bastard. Who knows.

I'm addicted to these knock off girls scout cookies. They are the peanut butter covered with chocolate fudge cookies. Seriously if you by them from,oh god this is the worst part,Walmart. I know I know blaspheme. Any who they are sex wrapped in a cookie package. DONT JUDGE ME!!! At least not until you try to walk a single shopping trip in my shoes.
The worst part is that I've gotten my beautiful wife hooked on them too.

Wow I feel so much better now that I've come clean. Thanks Sticky Bricks. I feel I can skip my next apt.

blackbur

Wendys french fries and a chocolate frosty.
Take one fry and insert directly into chocolate frosty then bite french fry.
What you will experience is sweet..cold..creamy..salty..hot..crispy.
if you don't have a wendys near by chocolate milkshakes work too.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
"ICE CREAM" "ICE CREAM" " ICE CREAM"
I love me some ice cream when I'm high.
Here's one of my favorites.
Xkov3fJ.jpg

But im not to picky when on a full blown muchie atack its kinda whatever ya got chips,pickles,cold pizza
Always got a fluff , peanut butter & banana sammy.
And more ice cream
mKypjdE.jpg

Edit this is a must...
Toasting marshmallows on your couch with your vape torch ( creme brulee) yum..

Last edited:

MGG

Great competition idea!

When i'm baked (and sober for that matter)
I really like spicy food.

Me and my friends used to get over a kilo of beef, beans and spicy salsa, boil that down and make the most killer nachos for the night.

Back in the day my mate grew ghost pepper chilli's which we sprinkled on top with some cheese and aioli garlic.
Oh god, my mouth is salivating at the thought :D.

I also really like to get some fresh squeezed juice or a malt milkshake to accompany it.

Another thing I used to always make was medicated cookies (though you have to be careful with these not to eat too many).
I did all kinds, Strawberry and chocolate, rum and raisin, vanilla.
(oh btw the icing is medicated too!)
e4d2d44aee.jpg

But I ended up really getting good at making classic ginger cookies
e4d2cb8c47.jpg

Raskin666

Doom Walrus
My ultimate favorite food when I am ravenous and feeling up to the task is a monster sandwich:

Toasted everything bagel, each side drizzled with garlic olive oil

Then the following between the bagel halves:

-grilled lamb patty
-black pepper bacon (crispy)
-grilled peppers and red onions
-melted Asiago cheese
-red pepper fresh goat cheese
-basil pesto
-spinach and arugula

Oh man, this one will put you in a delightful coma

Top Bottom