Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
Beta intake on the bottom, production intake on top. Greatly improved.
59YjuKr.jpg

EfCMrWP.jpg

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
That flared lip should help a lot with heat retention and distribution. I noticed the difference a flared lip made in my Daisy and Peace. I would often switch the Daisy intake for the Peace heating tube as they are the same diameter. The end was not quite as flared on the Peace heating tubes compared to the Daisy intakes, at least as far as the collection I had goes. The flared lip really makes it that much easier to find sweet spots IMO! Good job so far @StickyBricks I regret not being able to jump in on this one myself...yet!

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
This is for sure on my radar and would be worthy of a review. This is everything i wished Lily was (still a good vape), but the Jr. appears to be more my style and the superior travel companion. And it appears the cover takes away need to touch and remove the torch intake like in Lily which could be very hot.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This is for sure on my radar and would be worthy of a review. This is everything i wished Lily was (still a good vape), but the Jr. appears to be more my style and the superior travel companion. And it appears the cover takes away need to touch and remove the torch intake like in Lily which could be very hot.

Yeah Lily is still great, and unique with the different style intake, carb holes, vapor path, etc. But this is just another type of beast with the larger bowl and smooth stock hits, performs more like the mini DaisyBrick you'd expect. I think you'll really enjoy it brother :tup:

Throughly enjoying my Jr lately, the magnets on top serve as a great way to keep up with your favorite poking utensils. Heres my units posterior, I find the knot and wavy grain particularly aesthetically pleasing.
2e7a96c976.jpg

I love short kinked heat tubes, I mean I dig the strait tubes on the senior but the shorter kinked tube is faster. I've been running the full size brick with the minis tube lately, experimenting is hard work.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
When I first started combustion :puke:at age 18 I had an old school wooden rectangle bowl with a cool little wood piece that would slide and cover the bowl to make it one smooth block. This is waaaaay betta!:cheers:
That just brought back a memory. I actually bough one of my first pipes on a field trip in high school. It was a smokeless "bullet" pipe. Not the exact one, but close enough (mine was blue):

I used to like gimmicky stuff like that, the silver palm leaf was another favorite of mine. Now that I'm older I'm over the gimmicks and all about performance. And the Junior looks like it will perform admirably! I'm really looking forward to this one...

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
what happens to the butane after it hits the bowl? does it dissipate? never had a butane vape before was wondeirng how it compares to the grasshopper for example.
The butane is consumed by the flame before it hits the bowl. All that is left is heat, water vapor and carbon dioxide. The water vapor is a beneficial byproduct and actually smoothes out the vapor quality in my opinion.

Top Bottom