Stickers Stickers Everywhere

Kins

I've got to ask because ever since I purchased my first glass piece for some reason they throw stickers in the box. Anything weed related that I order including vapes and vaping accessories has come with stickers. What is the reasoning for this?. Who came up with the idea?. Just curious because I haven't been into stickers since the 2nd grade when my friends and I collected stickers and we all had "Sticker books" which were photo albums with the sticky plastic pages and clear plastic overlay.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Honestly, I think most do it now because free stickers = free publicity/marketing. Personally, I don't really use them but I know people who love getting stickers and putting them on everything from laptops to snowboards.
This exactly, its free advertising and some people like myself quite dig them. I've been putting all my vape stickers onto one of my e-nail controllers!

howie105

I've got to ask because ever since I purchased my first glass piece for some reason they throw stickers in the box. Anything weed related that I order including vapes and vaping accessories has come with stickers. What is the reasoning for this?. Who came up with the idea?. Just curious because I haven't been into stickers since the 2nd grade when my friends and I collected stickers and we all had "Sticker books" which were photo albums with the sticky plastic pages and clear plastic overlay.
I use a large shop cabinet to hold vapes and parts. The smaller stickers help designate what is in a particular drawer. Way better than duct pate and the chicken scratching that passes for my printing. The big ones I don't use much, yet.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I live in an anti-birth control state and county. So I use the stickers in lieu of condoms, which are hard to find around here. I also find them useful for keeping loose body parts attached. ;-)

PS: MACBILL: Thank you so much for your great fun work on The Vapor Lounge. During all this pandemic time stuck at home and with politics truly raging and my elderly body constantly whining, when I come close to despair, I'll head over to the Jokes or Meme threads. Always perks up me and sometimes my friends and family too. You da man!

PPS: The "like" came in from macbill BEFORE I wrote the PS. So he wasn't just being self-promotional. LOL.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well normally I'm not a huge fan of advertising, but since more people need to know about vapes, stickers have always been pretty cool.

Been doing this so long, one of my snowboard setups still has GotVape stickers on it. Anybody need an Iolite? 😁 😁

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well normally I'm not a huge fan of advertising, but since more people need to know about vapes, stickers have always been pretty cool.

Been doing this so long, one of my snowboard setups still has GotVape stickers on it. Anybody need an Iolite? 😁 😁

I think I learned about vaporizing first from the HBO show Bored to Death, which featured a volcano provided by them (Randall) with the gotvape sticker on it, and then the iolite came out on their missions too, being confused for a walkie-talkie lol

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I think it's a cool thing to do. If you don't like them, then you can just chuck them. A lot of places also throw in a small pack of candy too.

I don't use the stickers because I have to keep stuff hidden right now. But one day I'll be able to come out of hiding, and then all those stickers will end up somewhere. Probably the garage fridge or something.

They should give out pot leaf stickers that are scratch and sniff. Or maybe Garbage Pail Kids stickers for weed vapes!

waitin4godot

I’ll be the grumpy old man in this thread. I gave up putting stickers on everything back in my teens-early twenties. I usually throw them out. I have one Dynavap sticker I put on my IH, but I’ve thrown out more stickers than I save.

I do like that some vendors throw some candy in with their packages. That’s kind of sweet. Other than that, stickers, 10% off coupons, ads for other vendors usually get dumped in the trash.

Get off my lawn!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh yeah most of mine are in the trash, sometimes I feel bad and save them, but then they're just piled up clutter with other papers... Also personally am not really into the candy or snacks typically, since usually it's stuff I don't want to eat myself lol

My issue is even if it was a sticker I liked, I could never decide where I would want to put it, because that feels so permanent, unless you put it on something that's temporary then it feels like you're just wasting the sticker? Some might just all throw it out or save it and never use it ha

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
It certainly doesnt apply to just weed related things... nearly everything I order comes with stickers. Even my fucking beard oil and coffee beans come with stickers.

Typically I toss them. If I happen to get some cool ones I'll find a place for them.... but thats rare. I had a street bike with plastic fairings I started covering in stickers but got rid of that for something with painted tins, so no more stickers there... actually underdog sent me some stickers that ended up on my dogs food bin lol

BrianTL,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
I love stickers! My pc is a mix between vaporizer brands and overwatch and the best part is that no one knows the difference so it is very discrete and very obvious at the same time hehe

el sargantano

I like stickers, and the ones I dislike cuz risky aesthetics (ie. too much flames, disastrous chromatics, bad taste skulls...) I save them in an envelope.
When I have a bunch of stickers I'll not use I give them to some parents for their kid's helmets.
I realized some years ago with a son of a friend who didn't wear his helmet based on the bullying he received from some ratkids. I told him if he wanted some stickers I had on hand. Reaction was overwhelming: no kid skates in that town without helmet anymore and they look rad!
From then on I make my own stickers on skate, politics, racing... for personal use.
#nohelmetnorespect

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I want FC Stickers, @vtac !

pestering...pestering...pestering...pestering
giphy.webp

jardri

Vapor Dreams
@Stu, when are the FC stickers gonna materialize?

You guys shouldn't throw your unwanted stickers away. You should post them for free in Classifieds as many members would enjoy them.

I want it too!!! Being in europe sucks, I have very little access to cool stickers!!

I passed that task off to @vtac. Let's pester him. :lol:

I've already got my FC sticker, so I'm good. :p
View attachment 5834

:peace:

@Stu That is one cool fridge! (pun intended)

thx1138

that chicken cartoon got a chuckle here @Ramahs

I thought of putting them on a lockbox I am supposed to be using according to the local regulations, but then realized that'd be stupid as hell. Then I thought of putting them on my guitar case, but if Ieave it anywhere, it may be a sign to some s.o.b. to come check it for herbs. Equally bad idea there. So no, I haven't found a way to use em yet.

Last edited:
thx1138,
  • Haha
Reactions: Ramahs
Top Bottom