Stealth + Sessions + Concentrates + Flower??

Randy Lahey

So is there a vape that fits this description? Dont care for my FF2 because I need something for sessions. Its too small and finicky. Looking for something stealthy, that can do some good sessions (good battery life) and uses both concentrates and flowers.

Ive read about the crafty and mighty and have had a volcano myself but dont think they are stealthy.

I did a lot of research before buying my FF2 and dont think there is anything that 100% fills this criteria but thought Id post ! Thanks

Randy Lahey,
Reactions: CarolKing

Southern Chef

So is there a vape that fits this description? Dont care for my FF2 because I need something for sessions. Its too small and finicky. Looking for something stealthy, that can do some good sessions (good battery life) and uses both concentrates and flowers.

Ive read about the crafty and mighty and have had a volcano myself but dont think they are stealthy.

I did a lot of research before buying my FF2 and dont think there is anything that 100% fills this criteria but thought Id post ! Thanks
With those criteria, the Pax3 comes immediately to mind.
Haze V3 is not quite as stealthy but fits the bill nicely.
There are others but I own these and know that they both do a good job.

I agree with you about the Volcano....great vape but not really all that stealthy. Super hard to sit down with it in my pocket.

Happy hunting.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Hi @Southern Chef

I'm keeping my eyes on this one for further down the line. I haven't seen much about it but plan on learning more. they are around $100. Thought I would throw this one out there. You can use this with flowers and I would just put my shatter or wax in cotton or hemp fiber.
Maybe Uncle Vito will respond.

@Vitolo I thought I would post this one. I'm interested myself even though I don't have one.
Flora
by Uncle Vito
The Micro Vaped Flora uses an innovative vapor delivery system which features an internal glass compartment and glass mouthpiece. Glass on glass is what you get with the Flora.
Photo%20on%202017-03-17%20at%2012.08.jpg

Last edited:

herbivore21

With those criteria, the Pax3 comes immediately to mind.
Haze V3 is not quite as stealthy but fits the bill nicely.
There are others but I own these and know that they both do a good job.

I agree with you about the Volcano....great vape but not really all that stealthy. Super hard to sit down with it in my pocket.

Happy hunting.
Unfortunately, while I love the Haze v3, it is lacklustre for concentrate use and I do not recommend it for concentrates at all.

The Crafty doesn't have enough battery life for most people's needs - don't even bother with it for regular concentrate use, you'll run out of battery frustratingly quickly.

The mighty is huge and not stealthy.

IMO, buy a vapcap M and be done with it. All stainless steel, will vaporize both flower and concentrate incredibly well and there are more various heater options than ever before. You can use it with a lighter, an induction heater or ecig heater made by @Pipes et al. It is cheap as hell too, you'll have almost enough cash left over vs the other options you've considered to buy an oz of nugs :D

Use cut and reshaped S & B concentrate pads (like what they use for the Crafty and Mighty) to meet concentrate usage needs :D I regularly use my vapcap products for this purpose with full melt like my avatar has pictured. It is wonderful! It also tastes great and gives great rips off of surprisingly small amounts of flower :D

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Super hard to sit down with it in my pocket.

I thought you were just excited to see me!

Anyway.

18650 convection devices smash concentrates. Mistvape Touch and Milaana do great. Firewood4 apparently does as well, but I haven't tried with that so can't speak from experience like with the other 2.

Battery life may not be amazing for any of them, but it's a simple as keeping extra batteries around and swapping...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Unfortunately, while I love the Haze v3, it is lacklustre for concentrate use and I do not recommend it for concentrates at all.

The Crafty doesn't have enough battery life for most people's needs - don't even bother with it for regular concentrate use, you'll run out of battery frustratingly quickly.

The mighty is huge and not stealthy.

IMO, buy a vapcap M and be done with it. All stainless steel, will vaporize both flower and bud incredibly well and there are more various heater options than ever before. You can use it with a lighter, an induction heater or ecig heater made by @Pipes et al. It is cheap as hell too, you'll have almost enough cash left over vs the other options you've considered to buy an oz of nugs :D

Use cut and reshaped S & B concentrate pads (like what they use for the Crafty and Mighty) to meet concentrate usage needs :D I regularly use my vapcap products for this purpose with full melt like my avatar has pictured. It is wonderful! It also tastes great and gives great rips off of surprisingly small amounts of flower :D

This! Vapcap kicks ass!! Here's a drop of shatter on a concentrate pad, milked this water tube twice in one heat cycle! :D

Top Bottom