Starter looking for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

staticmindNL

Thanks!

But the vcap is eith butane and dont like that!

The air is nice i quess but i think i might break the glass stem while traveling around! Im alot on the move! Thats also why a plugin isnt going to work for me!

The haze v3 is quite bulky for my taste!

staticmindNL,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

The Air is very adaptable here a pic with the 3 inch WonG from @Ed's TnT it can be used as a reg mouthpiece or an adapter as I have here with my j hook.

It's a very easy vape to use and maintain. It has good flavor on the lower temps. This doesn't have the digital display but it's others features make up for that.

A well made portable and is handy with the user replaceable batteries. Buy as many batteries as you think you might need. I use the Nitecore charger with the Air batteries.
My Air is ready when I am.

Edit
You mentioned the glass mouthpiece that's why this in the pic is a mouthpiece made of wood. You can use it with a j hook or alone. Sorry if it's above your price. I know in the states it can be bought for $170.

Last edited:
Ok folks, the OP has repeatedly declined the Air for various reasons. Time to move on. Personally I think any of the Flowermates would provide the elements he's looking for: cheap, portable, long battery life, quick heat time, good flavor at low temps, gets the job done while on the run. IMHO.

grokit

well-worn member
The lotus is awesome and cheap but needs butane. The cf sounds about right for the op.

grokit,

little maggie

Have you watched or read Buzz Danklin's reviews on his site at vaporizerwizard.com? I strongly recommend it; he'll help put things in perspective for you.

Having said that, I thought the Boundless vapes would get more love here. People seem to love them, and great bang for the buck (great value)

And I have to add that I think you should consider the grasshopper, if you don't mind waiting for one. Game changer and unbelievable value.
My problem with the reviews on the Buzz Danklin site is that he hasn't reviewed some of the newer vapes like the milaana and the dynavap or the logs

little maggie,
Reactions: Squiby

staticmindNL

Atm i can pickup the air for the same price as the cf here in the netherlands...

Doesnt make the choice easier

staticmindNL,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Arizer Air came out in Novemeber of 2014. I would suggest reading both threads. About 10 pages each, then decide. It just depends on what YOU want in a vaporizer, not anybody else. We are all different.

I have bought vaporizers that I paid $250 for and used it a week and decided it wasn't for me. It can get expensive if you aren't careful. I don't like an airy draw. So when I get a vaporizer like that, I end up not liking it. I don't like a tight draw either. I'm pretty picky. Sometimes there are ways to modify to suit my needs.

Last edited:

Squiby

I don't like an airy draw. So when I get a vaporizer like that, I end up not liking it.

Yeah, I'm with you on the draw factor. I have found that I get smoother vapour, bigger hits with no coughing when I vape with higher air restriction and mouth pull the vapour then breath it with fresh air, like smoking a cigarette rather than toking as in drawing the vapour directly into my lungs while sucking. I vape with my Vapcap carb closed and the Omnivap mouthpiece screwed all the way in.

staticmindNL

Due to the lower price i can buy an air atm im seriously considering the air!!

Also like the fact of being able to milk the stem! :cool:

staticmindNL,

Petrolhead

Nice turn to vape. Welcome...
read first about all these machines and then decide. Remember, small item gets hot, many parts of vaporizer is a little problem and big one isn't manageable. All vaporizers had + or -
In future you will buy second.
3 choices from me: a) flowermate with option of power bank, xmax v2pro, herbstick eco. From around 130 down to 23 euros.

Last edited:
Petrolhead,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom