• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Stan Lee with a couple of droids.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
We took a lot of pictures this weekend at MegaCON. This is one of my favorites. How often do you see Stan Lee with R2D2 and C3PO? :lol:

I have a lot more pictures, but will only repost if anyone is interested. :)

10qyzdj.jpg

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
The photographers screwed up and sent us the wrong picture. Since we aren't in it personally, thought I would share here. :)

It is a picture of some of the actors on Warehouse 13. Saul Rubinek, Eddie McClintock, and Tia Carrere.

2mgm7ts.jpg

Vicki,

Qbit

cannabanana
Vicki said:
The photographers screwed up and sent us the wrong picture. Since we aren't in it personally, thought I would share here. :)

It is a picture of some of the actors on Warehouse 13. Saul Rubinek, Eddie McClintock, and Tia Carrere.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2mgm7ts.jpg

Fuck, for a moment there I thought that was that woman off the US So You Think You Can Dance. :uhoh:

Qbit,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
these aren't the 'droids we're looking for..... you can go about your business. Move along.

WatTyler,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Qbit said:
Vicki said:

Fuck, for a moment there I thought that was that woman off the US So You Think You Can Dance. :uhoh:

Tia Carrere was in True Lies with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Vicki,

Qbit

cannabanana
HuskerMath said:
To this day, I'm not sure if Lee is a crazy old man or a prophetic genius.

That wizard's just a crazy old man. Tomorrow I want you to take that R2 unit to Anchorhead and have its memory erased. That'll be the end of it. It belongs to us now.

Qbit,

Qbit

cannabanana
Vicki said:
Qbit said:
Vicki said:

Tia Carrere was in True Lies with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Yeah I know who Tia Carrere is, but in that shot she looks a touch like that reality show Botox queen:

Mary-Murphy-is-going-to-return.jpg

Qbit,

Qbit

cannabanana
Vicki said:
I don't watch reality shows so I have no idea who that even is.

I don't watch them either, but my sister sometimes does, and this is one she likes. I don't live with her, but I have been around her when she's been watching it, and the main thing I remember of it is that woman there with the most horrendous cat-caught-in-a-circular-saw voice who is one of the judges - no wonder dancing is her thing, not singing.

Qbit,

HuskerMath

Qbit said:
Vicki said:
I don't watch reality shows so I have no idea who that even is.

I don't watch them either, but my sister sometimes does, and this is one she likes. I don't live with her, but I have been around her when she's been watching it, and the main thing I remember of it is that woman there with the most horrendous cat-caught-in-a-circular-saw voice who is one of the judges - no wonder dancing is her thing, not singing.

No one with a mouth like that (Steven Tyler aside) can sing. And no one who's face is ten years younger than the rest of their body should be on TV, period.

HuskerMath,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I really like the people that dressed up as "Batman, Arkham Asylum." One of my favorite pictures. SpiralArchitect, I tried to email you, but I have a feeling you may not get the email. Please let me know! :)

I'm still looking for pictures that are acceptable to post here. :D

Vicki,
Top Bottom