SSV Aromatherapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Bear

At this point, I have only tried using essential oils in the SSV glass aromatherapy add-on.
For other vapes, I see people crumbling incense or using potpourri for aromatherapy.
I assume this would work for the SSV as well, but I am not positive because it is the only vape I've seen thus far that uses glass for the aromatherapy.
Using essential oils is nice, but the area of diffusion leaves something to be desired.
What paths to success have y'all have found with SSV aromatherapy?
Thanks for helping!

Honey Bear,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
I assume this would work for the SSV as well, but I am not positive because it is the only vape I've seen thus far that uses glass for the aromatherapy.
extreme does as well
17.%20Potpourri%20Dish.jpg

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Honey Bear

Oooo, good point AoZ! That being said, I am having trouble finding a comprehensive aromatherapy thread on here, and it would be great to have a thread where we could all share aromatherapy ideas.
To all who have yet to try, diffusing peppermint EO is amazing.

Honey Bear,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i really like the way the pd will diffuse incense

whenever i would burn incense in my room id always get my family bitching at me unless i closed my door and shut the air conditioner vent, which i did because i enjoyed burning incense in my room and how it made my room smell
so now i have a pd and its set up 24/7 with some nag champa crumbled and compacted into the bottom of the aromatherapy bowl, it makes my room smell lovely (even better than burning) and i dont have anyone on my ass about stinking up the house with smoke

i say fuck combustion even to incense! :lol:

i can imagine that this thread will be moved to the vaporlounge and renamed to reflect the fact that were not just talking about the ssv ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

greenganja

I am an aroma therapist. As you may well know aroma therapy and the use of essential oils are widely practiced in European countries especially France where you can study the art of aroma therapy and how to use different essential oil's to reap their maximum effectiveness to cure a range of different problems. Each particular oil has it's own distinct healing and invigorating properties. For instance most of you all probably aware that if you are uptight or having trouble going to sleep then a little bit of lavender being burned in a nebulizer can help put you into a more relaxed state of being. Minty oil's like Peppermint and Eucalyptus can produce an exhilarating effect to give you a boost of energy and enable to the brain to focus on the task at hand. Anyhow, I am glad to see a thread about using essential oil's with vaporizers. Judging by the demonstration videos and reading the specifications the Extreme looks like a pretty good choice if you plan on diffusing any essential oils. I also saw some very nice hand blown nebulizer bowls on the 7th Floor web site to use with the Silver Surfer or Da Buddha. I ordered on of the nebulizer bowls from the 7th floor web site, but have not received it yet (no I don't have an SSV). I will probably try and rig up some kind of way to use the nebulizer bowl with a PD vaporizer for my own use.

greenganja,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Are you not able to use the PD with the bowl it comes with for oils?

I would love to a see a list of what oils (or whatever else you use for aroma) are good for what effects. I'm very interested in your opinions! I know nothing about aroma therapy but am very interested.

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
This thread was started in the right section, since it's vape specific to the SSV. Now it's getting off topic. Let's stick to the SSV in this thread and start a general aromatherapy thread in the General section.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom