Status
Not open for further replies.

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
SOLD

proof:

asking for $222

FeuhjGm.png

the device will come with its very own gmail address that is linked to the grasshopper account so that you can take care of any warranty issues if they arise (sent it in twice and it seems to be working as it should currently but i have 2 more ghs already so i never use the ss one). so you will get the gmail address, the GH user account, and the GH device with the accessories showed in the video.

SOLD

you can read about this exact device in context of a conversation here: https://www.reddit.com/r/EntExchange/comments/4yhf8u/w_grasshopper_h_paypal/d6oftw9

otherwise, here is my portion of that conversation, without any context:

• i have an SS that i got impatient and ordered off ebay. it still has all the lifetime warranty stuff available. my Ti has since come in and the SS doesnt get used as much...ive honestly used it about 2 dozen "bowls" since i got it. and i use my gray Ti instead now... i also have an unused purple Ti that i got for someone but she might not be able to use it for the next ~2yrs or so depending on how stuff goes...its up to her to tell me to sell it or to keep it. she said that she likes the color too much and to hang on to it for now but 2yrs is a long time in the vape world...im sure if the right offer came around she would sell it. but if youre interested in the SS, lemme know...can provide pics but it looks like any other SS u will see out there...i wrapped it in some gaffers tape (NO adhesive residue remains when taken off) to protect it from scratches and its now black so it looks a lot cooler...the inside bowl is absolutely pristine due to very low usage. lemme know what you were thinking... edit: im not a frequent consumer and only do it like 1-2x a week...im usually with friends when i do and therefore bring my arizer air (better for groups vs the GH which is more of a personal vape)...this is why i estimated only 24 uses on the SS in case youre curious about how the math added up...but its a damn good vape...
    • haha ya because its the one i preordered...thats the only reason why honestly. was thoroughly satisfied w the SS but i had the gray Ti preordered along w the purple one like i said...just kept the order and got it fulfilled a few weeks ago. so now i got an extra that i just dont absolutely need. its all GHs fault for taking too long (or my fault for being impatient)
    • they both get my ABV the same shade of brown, i dont notice any dramatic heat up due to the way i use it, they are just as fast, i guess the SS is a bit heavier...i would say that if you take a Ti with the battery inside it weighs as much as the SS without the battery as a rough estimate...i was gonna make a post about the differences but theres really not much for me to say. i cant really speak about flavor that much because i keep it on max all the time...
    • 222 & ill pay shipping, willing to ship out today (fri), & i have an email & GH account that transfers to the buyer of this one also for warranty purposes all you need to say is you moved if that ever comes up. as soon as the money transfers, i can give you the account access details so you can change your address or whatever you wanna do. lemme know...happy friday.

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom