South Dakota

shredder

Best of luck to both of y'all. We have recreational in MI, and no real problems. Once anti mj cities and burgs are starting to get on board.

The way things should be, except street prices are roughly half of dispensary prices. Perhaps competition will change that eventually.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Good luck to you and yours we have recreational on the ballot and the weirdos are all up in a bunch over it.
😆
I feel ya man. I dont get it? How can some people be so mad over herb. Honestly if I didnt tell some one I vaped they'd never know n it wouldn't bother them. I dont see how some one can stew over some one else altering their own mind. It affects them in no way. Ugh people always trying to live others life.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
A south dakota sheriff is trying to oppose the new bill by using tax payer money to fight what tax payers voted on. He was met with heavy criticism and since the police station he worked at has had to remove reviews and are now rated at 1.8 stars.
Kristi noem would veto but it would only harm her next election.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Gov. Noem says she ordered marijuana lawsuit in executive order

Gov. Kristi Noem said in an executive order Friday that she directed the Highway Patrol superintendent to bring a lawsuit against the voter-approved amendment legalizing marijuana after her spokesman previously told the Journal she hadn’t.

“On Nov. 20, 2020, I directed Colonel Rick Miller to commence the Amendment A litigation on my behalf in his official capacity,” Noem wrote in the order. “At all times thereafter, Colonel Rick Miller has acted as petitioner and plaintiff in the Amendment A litigation under my direction.”

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker

Gov. Kristi Noem said in an executive order Friday that she directed the Highway Patrol superintendent to bring a lawsuit against the voter-approved amendment legalizing marijuana after her spokesman previously told the Journal she hadn’t.

“On Nov. 20, 2020, I directed Colonel Rick Miller to commence the Amendment A litigation on my behalf in his official capacity,” Noem wrote in the order. “At all times thereafter, Colonel Rick Miller has acted as petitioner and plaintiff in the Amendment A litigation under my direction.”
I think it’s funny she did this. She could oppose herself and even veto since it was a citizen initiative but she put the men in blue necks on the line instead of hers. I mean it sucks they are fighting the will of the people but that she sends henchmen to do it so it won’t affect re-election as bad. What pisses me off is they are using tax money to go against what tax payers voted. Seems like misappropriation of funds to an extent

arb

Semi shaved ape
I think it’s funny she did this. She could oppose herself and even veto since it was a citizen initiative but she put the men in blue necks on the line instead of hers. I mean it sucks they are fighting the will of the people but that she sends henchmen to do it so it won’t affect re-election as bad. What pisses me off is they are using tax money to go against what tax payers voted. Seems like misappropriation of funds to an extent
Seems like they just do whatever they want.
😣

arb,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

This dipshit has been urging people to move to South Dakota because "here, we respect your freedom".

:rofl:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Seems like they just do whatever they want.
😣
They are trying to. DA already said the bill is good and they should back down. The argument is a moral one, one that the minority of voters have. I think it’s funny she told some one else to put their neck on the line. I’m so glad her little buddy trump is leaving office. She was getting pretty cozy in the White House

iDRINKBLEACH,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

South Dakota legalized marijuana — but Kristi Noem helped get it overturned by a judge

A Hughes County judge has ruled that a voter-approved amendment to the South Dakota Constitution ending marijuana prohibition in the state shouldn't go forward. Circuit Court Judge Christina Klinger ruled Monday that Constitutional Amendment A violates the state Constitution on two grounds: It violates the single subject rule, meaning it encompassed more than one topic, and it conflicts with language in the Constitution that provides for its modification[.]

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Yeah it sucks I guess I will continue to pay 70% extra for herb

iDRINKBLEACH,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom