Soul Shine Family Glass

FrogBoy138

I got the Travel straight (Love it) but also been lusting after the Travel beaker. Yeah I also bet if you send an email you could get them to make you one.

FrogBoy138,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
It is with great pleasure that I finally join this thread. VapeXhale had a Christmas video contest and this was the prize. Made by SSFG for StoneMonkey as a birthday gift, this is my first worked piece and my first inline as well. It puurrrs like a kitten . . . ;)

inline1.jpg

---
inline2.jpg

---
inline3.jpg

---
inline4.jpg

---
inline5.jpg

---
inline6.jpg

PaperClouds

Wow, that right there is the exact set-up that I want, piece for piece. Someday it will be mine! On another note though, how do you like the showerhead vs. regular diffuser for the travel beaker, since it's traveling such a short distance is the added diffusion an advantage over the zero drag you get with the regular one? Or is it just personal preference? I've had their showerhead before but never used it with the travel beaker as it was to long.

PaperClouds,

PaperClouds

I know what you're saying and I agree on overall smoothness, but how could it be less draggy then the regularly diffused one? Or are you not comparing it to that?

PaperClouds,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I wanted to post about a great experience I had with SSFG.
I had broken my original downstem (aka "diffuser") to my 12" straight "travel" tube and I had tried some other replacements but none were as good as the original that came with the piece.
So, I ordered a replacement from SSFG and received it very promptly following pleasant email correspondence.
It was the wrong fit. About a half inch or so too long.
I emailed them with descriptive photos and received a prompt apology. I was told to keep the original so I wouldn't have to incur postage fees - to give to a friend or whatever - and I received the replacement today which is a perfect fit.
To which I'm looking forward to some vapor bonging tonight....

I am not an expert or even knowledgeable about glass but I can tell you that the quality, prices and customer service from this company is way above and beyond.

dbs

I called them inquiring about a travel-beaker 3-piece (pretty much what BDV got), and she was great! Very easy to work with and I am really looking forward to the new set-up!

dbs,

NewVape

What a guy!
^ If anyone is thinking about this deal I'd hop on it right now. I'd do if I had the extra cash right now. This is an amazing price.

NewVape,

Doug

Just passing time
Their pictures on there are horrible. They look like they're from an early 2000s cell phone. I did just see this one, not that it helps for a close up, on the ssfg facebook page. It looks like they'll be having some more sales throughout the rest of the week.

44784_449303128479942_598857085_n.jpg

It is a great deal, and I would definitely jump on it, if I had the cash.

mnd99

How come SSFG doesn't get much talk here? A lot of people in my area have SSFG glass pieces ranging from tubes to bubblers to worked pieces and all of them are very happy and proud to show off their pieces. One of them even gifted me a new Travel Beaker and showerhead diffy so I would get more SSFG pieces in the future! How come no such love for SSFG here? They seem like a nice bunch of people. It's a family business, the kind of people you want your hard earned money to go to! and their rep is awesome! she would go to any length short of selling her own baby to make sure you are happy!

mnd99,

AdmiralAlpacha

How come SSFG doesn't get much talk here? A lot of people in my area have SSFG glass pieces ranging from tubes to bubblers to worked pieces and all of them are very happy and proud to show off their pieces. One of them even gifted me a new Travel Beaker and showerhead diffy so I would get more SSFG pieces in the future! How come no such love for SSFG here? They seem like a nice bunch of people. It's a family business, the kind of people you want your hard earned money to go to! and their rep is awesome! she would go to any length short of selling her own baby to make sure you are happy!

My travel tube gets it's fair use aswell. It's a favorite amongst my friends regardless that I won't let anyone combust in it. I have one small complaint with it though, the down stem touches the wall of the tube because it is pretty off center. Still love the thing though. I'm currently using the showerhead downstem(which is fantastic) in another piece of glass. I've kind of grown away from tubes lately.

But I would really like to pick up one of their inline bubblers one day, I've heard somewhere that they have mastered the inline.

AdmiralAlpacha,

mnd99

But I would really like to pick up one of their inline bubblers one day, I've heard somewhere that they have mastered the inline.

Oh yes! You heard right! My sister has a custom inline piece from them, designed for vapor. 19" inch straight long tube with singly gridded inline for potent hits!! :D :D pretty much like the ssfg hydraline style but in a long tube with a very wide thick base. and narrow neck for vapor as well. I remember pairing that piece with the Cloud+ man!!! thing was so sturdy, hands free hits too! Sweet day that was! She has been talking about going back to edibles only so maybe I might be able to bag that piece!!

mnd99,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Their site is down for maintenance. Are these inlines still on sale?

Edit: I just noticed they were on sale back in April, LOL. That was a great deal!

Last edited:
Tstat,

c.well

You must also have their site bookmarked. I've been getting that down for maintenance message for awhile now too. Just checked their facebook, they upgraded the site. Drop the /shop, it's just ssfgglass.com now.

c.well,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, I just clicked that link for the inlines. While reading the thread, I thought April was August. I would I have bought one today, LOL.

Tstat,
Top Bottom