• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sorry To ask.

Rabid Kiwi

Accessory Maker
How long until I can post in the classified area. I just made this account to put up my hand made dyna stems that are on esty.

Sorry for the bother. Thanks.07

Rabid Kiwi

Accessory Maker
Thanks bud. I do not want to spam it so I will post a few times a day, until I can put up my shop in the classifies.

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks again.

Mellow puffs amigo 07

Rabid Kiwi

Accessory Maker
Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing your stems:rockon:

Do reach out to the mods so you can register as a manufacturer/retailer, there are a few protocols in place but it is well worth the efforts.

Thanks SO how do I go about doing that. Because Like I just got set up today. ( And started celebrating my first sell, whoot whoot. ) So Idk I am on esty and all but I got some work to go before I get trusted. I will get there, but I am just stoked that I have the opportunity to do all this. It is a great hobby and I can geek out and get weird with it.

Never mind they messaged me lolz this place rocks.

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Thanks SO how do I go about doing that. Because Like I just got set up today. ( And started celebrating my first sell, whoot whoot. ) So Idk I am on esty and all but I got some work to go before I get trusted. I will get there, but I am just stoked that I have the opportunity to do all this. It is a great hobby and I can geek out and get weird with it.

Never mind they messaged me lolz this place rocks.
Welcome to the community :)

howie105

Thanks bud. I do not want to spam it so I will post a few times a day, until I can put up my shop in the classifies.

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks again.

Mellow puffs amigo 07

So do you have any pictures of your work? What woods are you using?

howie105,
Top Bottom