Solo Stealth Adapter from PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

2clicker

Observer
does anyone have a Solo Stealth Adapter? the one that is in this link:

http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-stealth-adapter.html

they dont seem to ever be available so i was hoping to find someone here that has one, but does not use it... any luck?

i wonder how hard it would be to get a glass blower to make some other custom stems... ive got other ideas.

2clicker,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It does look really cool - I wonder if its cone shape ads an effect similar to the helix. I've had a few adapter ideas myself :hmm:

mvapes,
does anyone have a Solo Stealth Adapter? the one that is in this link:

http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-stealth-adapter.html

they dont seem to ever be available so i was hoping to find someone here that has one, but does not use it... any luck?

i wonder how hard it would be to get a glass blower to make some other custom stems... ive got other ideas.
They just came in stock before their hiatus. Not sure what the status is today.

kingofnull,

2clicker

Observer
It does look really cool - I wonder if its cone shape ads an effect similar to the helix. I've had a few adapter ideas myself :hmm:

oh yeah? like what? ive been considering trying to find a glass blower to make some different pieces with the solo bowl on them... like a steamroller! i just really love the length of this stem. i vape at low temps so im pretty sure i could rip this stem w/out any extension on it, but i do like the possibility of the stealth applications.

Shows they are in stock.

yeah i musta been pretty medicated when i posted this... i didnt even notice it said "in stock" because im so used to checking it and it not being in stock. thanks for the heads up.

i would still be interested in one of these from anyone who doesnt have a use for it.

2clicker,
yeah i musta been pretty medicated when i posted this... i didnt even notice it said "in stock" because im so used to checking it and it not being in stock. thanks for the heads up.

i would still be interested in one of these from anyone who doesnt have a use for it.

The new Stealth Adapters are HE btw; not sure if you noticed.

kingofnull,

2clicker

Observer
how exactly is that different from the stock stems?

i like the stock stems so much i never really looked into the PVHES stuff. i just really want a shorter stem is all.

2clicker,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
If shorter in length, then the stealth is what your looking for. If shorter bowl size, than the pvhes shorty is what your looking for. The stealth stems are shorter and tapered so you can ad a whip. Pvhes are stock stems with slits andnnotches for better airflow

Mynameismud,
Reactions: 2clicker

treecityrnd

Back in stock at PV 2clicker...
Arizer-Solo-Stealth-Adapter-280x210.png

treecityrnd,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
thanks for the help yall. since they seem to be available again i will be locking this thread.

2clicker,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom