SOLO/PINNACLE BUNDLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hey folks, im trying to get my money right for the release of the ascent so I decided to give someone a killer deal!

I'm going to part with my solo and pinnacle in a bundle only. I'd like 280$ for everything. That covers PayPal and bombproof, insured, CONUS shipping too!

The solo is only 2 and 1/2 months old. Its the M1A4 model, bought from Randy at puffitup. It will come with 1 bent stem and a little shorty stem that I used for connecting it to my Pinnacle water tool (looked like a mini cloud), broke my straight stem, the manual, the potpourri bowl, and even the potpourri itself.

The pinnacle is less than 3 weeks old. Bought from GV. It will come in its original box with all original accessories. Will not come with water tool.

Both of these vapes work/look like new and will be cleaned like new when they come to you. My ONLY reason for getting rid of these is for my ascent money.

Any questions hit me here or pm. thanks guys
2s7jgh4.jpg

317jls1.jpg

am9y6r.jpg

mwv95v.jpg

Sorry for the crappy iphone pics.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
That's what I'm saying! It's a bold move on my part, being that the ascent is so new, but I've been following it since day 1 and I don't wanna miss my spot in the preregistration line.

al bundy

Vaporist
^^ ^^^^^
Real good deal. That's a pinnacle for $120.
Even if you selll the pinnacle for 140 you'd getting a solo for 140.
Good first post if you get it.

al bundy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom