Completed SOLD - NewVape Micro-20 Rosin Press with EXTRAS!!

Baron23

For sale is my NewVape Micro-20 Rosin Press.

Micro-20 originally sold for about $3,500 before shipping

$1,250 $1,000 will take it but it STEAL IT FROM ME...MAKE ME AN OFFER

must be purchased face to face as there is no way to box and ship its…it’s that heavy duty.

I will consider ALL reasonable offers. PM me.

I live in Maryland for any considering picking this press up from me.

I’ll accept cash, PayPal FF (or you pay the fee), or a cashier’s check in payment.

I’m selling it because I just don’t use it. I’m 95% flower user and I live in a med legal state so if I want concentrates I just buy them.

Also, I need the room on my bench for metallic cartridge reloading! Haha

The Micro-20 is a semi-commercial production quality press. And this has not been used very much at all and is almost brand new

The plates are 4” x 7” and it’s driven by BVA hydraulics which are warrantied for life and are the gold standard for this level of pumps/cylinders indeed a 20 ton press.

How that 20 ton is calculated is from this formula:

(PSI from Gauge x Jack cylinder area) / area of load = PSI on the Puck

Where jack cylinder area is 4.37 square inches

So, it’s a 10K psi pump but you really shouldn’t go to a pumps maximum, or at least not often.

So, take approximately 90% = 9,153K PSI on the pump x 4.37 jack cylinder area = 39,998 lbs. of force on the plates = 20 tons…within a few lbs.

Then take the total force exerted on the plate and divided it by the area of your puck in square inches and you get actual PSI on your material, e.g.

2,000 psi on the gauge x 4.37 = 8,740 total force on the plate divided by a 4 for a four square inch puck = 2,185 PSI on your material.

Here is my set up: Micro-20 press, gauged BVA pump and cylinder, two double PID controllers.

Press-installed.jpg

IMG-0798.jpg

Note the curved ends of the side bars which let you roll the press over and do drip tech.

IMG-0799.jpg

The only “damage” is a small bit of the hydro cylinder paint was scratched off during shipping (I believe) by the frame of the unit. It’s been this way since delivered and has not rusted nor in any way caused any issues. If you wish, you could take a small paint brush and paint over it….but I wouldn’t bother, personally.
damage.jpg

Now, compare this to the current NV 20 Ton BVA press that sells for $3,650. Note that the Micro-20 did not need springs and guide rods because the frame itself is that strong and rigid.

https://www.newvape.com/collections/rosin-press/products/bva-20-ton-large-frame-rosin-press
Tegridy.jpg

But wait, if you buy the Popeil….err, NV Micro-20 (LOL) in the next 10 minutes, you will also get round and rectangular puck pre-presses molds!
IMG-0796.jpg

But there is MORE!!

You will also get a cooling plate and high temp thermometer
IMG-0800.jpg

But don’t go away….we are giving away EVERYTHING

Buy the Micro-20 and for absolutely free, I’ll throw in 55 lbs. parchment paper, Slick Paper, and 160, 120, and 90 micron bags AND the silly tool I bought to turn them inside out so the seam is inside (which surprisingly hard to do PIA by hand on small bags)
IMG-0801.jpg

IMG-0802.jpg

Only selling all of this as a package....will not break up and sell parts separately.

PM me with any questions you may have.

Thank you for looking at this advertisement.

Last edited:
Top Bottom