**Sold***NewVape FlowerPot Vrod, Carb Cap, SiC & Quartz Dishes, Glass Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
20190613-000425.jpg

It pains me to do it, but I have to put my beloved Vrod up for sale. It just doesn't get the use it deserves from me anymore and I need the cash for school!

I'm asking $100 plus $7 shipping with tracking in the US. I will ship worldwide, but we will need to discuss shipping options/charges. I accept PayPal and Venmo.

Included:
-Vrod head and diffuser (Rev A Diffuser, Rev D Head)
-Vrod carb cap w/ball pin point dabber attachment
-1 SiC dish
-2 Quartz dishes
-Glass bowl (from DHGate)
-2 5mm ruby/sapphire pearls (not pictured)

20190613-000626.jpg

20190613-000722.jpg

20190613-000819.jpg

Everything is in fantastic condition.

I have an older version of the Vrod, a Rev A diffuser, and Rev D head. I will explain the differences, but it might get a little long winded.

The Rev A diffuser has 19 holes, whereas the current version has 18, with the center hole removed. You can see in the 2nd to last pic, there is a titanium plug in my center hole. This was done to combat the darker outer ring that sometimes occurred in the first versions of the Vrod.

I believe this is actually an advantage, because it offers you more versatility. The Weedeater and the Vrod share an interchangeable diffuser base. Which means, you can turn this Vrod into a Weedeater with the purchase of this one part. The WE diffuser has 19 holes, just like my version of the Vrod. It allows for slightly more open airflow, but it doesn't suffer the same outer ring syndrome as the Vrod, due to the design. You can remove or keep the diffuser plug in and experiment which you like best.

I have a slightly newer, Rev D head for the Vrod. This is because when NewVape started sourcing their own 28mm SiC dishes, they came out slightly larger than the initial batch of Vrod heads. NV made a slight revision, and exchanged the part for me and other users. It now works with any dish NV sells for the Vrod.

Due to the different ages of the diffuser/head, there is a color difference between the two. It is extremely difficult to capture in a pic, but I did the best I could. The diffuser (the bottom portion with the plug) is more blue. The head (upper portion where the dish sits) is more purple. In the 2nd to last pic, it looks very purple where the dish normally sits. The outside of the head is not that extreme of purple.

I personally like the color blend/contrast, but didn't want to surprise the buyer when they don't match exactly!

-The carb cap is one of the older models, with a single air inlet that is NOT angled. Included is the ball point dabber attachment.

-I will include 2 5mm ruby/sapphire pearls as a bonus. I feel they definitely enhance the dab experience, and want you to see the difference too! The older style carb cap will not spin the pearls by itself, but I got them moving around the dish just fine by manually spinning the cap.

-1 28mm SiC dish, in very good/like new condition. SiC is wonderful in it's ability to be easily cleaned, and it tastes great!

-2 28mm Quartz dishes. One is brand new, never used. One has been used. I see it has a few spots on it in the picture I took, it will be cleaned and spotless before shipped out! It looks like NV doesn't even offer the quartz dishes anymore. I liked having them as option, but ultimately preferred the SiC as my daily driver.

-Also included is a glass bowl from DHGate. It has a built in glass screen, but you'll need to use a fairly coarse grind to avoid too much falling into your rig. Or you can add in a titanium screen, but then that kinda defeats the purpose...

I know this is a super long post, but just wanted to give as much detail as I could! I want the buyer to know exactly what they're getting. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions if I neglected to cover something.

I'm not interested in trades, need the cash for school!

Thanks for looking!

-Roth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom