S'mores, anyone? Roasting marshmallows with your vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Bear

Anyone try to roast marshmallows with their vaporizer? I am out of town and away from my Surfer but can't see why this wouldn't work...excited to try when I get back home. Someone should try this out for fun (and to cut my suspense).
Peace y'all and Happy Holidays.

Honey Bear,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
:rolleyes: I would be scared that it fall on my vap ...might be a pain in the ass to clean

Clear_Dome,

Ven

Praying Mantis
As an Extreme owner, using the elbow attachment for the bag probably could do the job...it's just it would take alot of vapor to heat it (i assume you meant putting vapor on the marshmellow...), seems kinda wasteful unless you were hotboxing.

Ven,

Frickr

i just dont think that they wouldget hot enough. since they always cook better over the whitehot coals on the bottom of the campfire

Frickr,

Honey Bear

I am talking about turning up my Silver Surfer to a high heat (it gets to 900 degrees--that's hot enough, right?) and placing the marshmallow in front of the heat, where the wand meats the heater cover. At least in the case of the SSV, this should not make a mess. Still unsure if it would work though...but if it does, why use a lighter when I can roast that baby with some crystal clean heat??

Honey Bear,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom