Smoking Marijuana Vs. Vaporizing Marijuana Infographic

Ben Katz

Are you joking? Most uninformed people who own vaporizers own Volcanos. They see it in their LHS and think because it's expensive it's the best, and buy it. Just because most people on this website doesn't use/like them doesn't mean it's not one of the most popular brands.

Ben Katz,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Their top ten list is very flawed. A lot of the vaporizers on that list suck, IMHO, and they omitted so many much better vaporizers.

Vicki,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Are you joking? Most uninformed people who own vaporizers own Volcanos. They see it in their LHS and think because it's expensive it's the best, and buy it. Just because most people on this website doesn't use/like them doesn't mean it's not one of the most popular brands.

Please don't begin your post with "Are you joking?" It's disrespectful and borders on breaking our rules.

There was nothing in that poster to qualify them as the top 10 sellers although I am fairly sure that sales was how they were being rated. If they were the top 10 sellers, there is no way the MFLB wouldn't make the list unless this is a list from some vendor who doesn't carry it, which I suspect it is. It suspiciously matches the product list sold by marijuanaplanet.us, which is listed as a source for the poster. There is no way you can convince me the Vapolution is a top 10 vaporizer on any truly objective list. The killer, however, is that the list misidentifies vaporizers 5, 6, 9, and 10.

You didn't really look at it, did you.

pakalolo,
Reactions: Vicki

Ben Katz

I did look, but you're right the mflb would have made it in the top ten. I looked for sources on where the gathered that information from, but I didn't figure out exactly where they gathered it from. It would make sense that it matches the product list. The article was stupid to begin with, I mean it has a top weed tweets section. I didn't notice that they miss listed them, that's funny. 5 does look like a hot box to me.

Please don't begin your post with "Are you joking?" It's disrespectful and borders on breaking our rules.

Sure sorry about that, but practice what you preach

You didn't really look at it, did you.

Because that is just as disrespectful as my "Are you joking?"

Ben Katz,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I did look, but you're right the mflb would have made it in the top ten. I looked for sources on where the gathered that information from, but I didn't figure out exactly where they gathered it from. It would make sense that it matches the product list. The article was stupid to begin with, I mean it has a top weed tweets section. I didn't notice that they miss listed them, that's funny. 5 does look like a hot box to me.

The sources are listed at the bottom of the poster, lower left. The sources were the first thing I looked for, I'm a bit OCD about the kind of information in that poster. There's a lot of crap floating around out there.

You're right, 5 is a Hot Box. I got my numbers mixed up, they should have been 6, 7, 9, & 10. They've just reversed the bottom five and that's why 8 is correct.

pakalolo,

Ben Katz

The sources are listed at the bottom of the poster, lower left. The sources were the first thing I looked for, I'm a bit OCD about the kind of information in that poster. There's a lot of crap floating around out there.

You're right, 5 is a Hot Box. I got my numbers mixed up, they should have been 6, 7, 9, & 10. They've just reversed the bottom five and that's why 8 is correct.

I looked at the list of sources, but I'm not very smart and I didn't say the words "TOP SOLD VAPES" so I went looking elsewhere and probably started doing something else.

Sorry about all of that, I just thought you were all saying that the volcano couldn't possibly be #1.

Ben Katz,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol.. Yeah I had a laugh at some of the info especially the Top 10 :D My top picks weren't there.

Lo,

max

Out to lunch
The top ten vape list reflects the 'fact' that FC is the cutting edge on vape info. The top sellers are long established models that have had years of exposure on the market. Even though there are some excellent models there, those who just buy by casual word of mouth or do 'surface research' will end up choosing from a list like that, and never realize they're passing up the latest and greatest models available. It's a reflection of the rapidly changing/growing vape market, and the fact that it's still mostly an underground movement.

Qbit

cannabanana
Ah, I didn't notice that this had been already posted here. I started a thread in the General Vaporization Discussion subforum about improving on this infographic. Which I would encourage anyone good with graphics software to have a go at. Pakalolo mentioned maybe giving it a shot.

Qbit,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I've been using my viVape on 338/340 since I've had it. Nice to see I'm hitting the sweet spot according to these folks! :)

Vapinghole,

Qbit

cannabanana
I've been using my viVape on 338/340 since I've had it. Nice to see I'm hitting the sweet spot according to these folks! :)

Yeah I'm not quite sure what that 'sweet spot' is supposed to mean. Most of us use variable temperature vapes so we can modulate our high.

Qbit,
Top Bottom