Small rosin press for home

oklahomie

I’ve recently been interested in purchasing a rosin press, and I’ve been trying find the best solution for my needs.

My wish list is
-can squish 2-3 grams at a time
-can be stored away in a closet
-adjustable temp with LED reading

So the two I’ve found that interest me are the Nugsmasher Mini($420)

and the Rosin Tech Press Go ($275)

Does anyone here use the RTP Go? I’ve seen a lot of positive reviews for the Nugsmasher, but not much about the other. Just wondering if the Nugsmasher is worth the extra 145.

Or maybe there’s something else in this price range that would better suit my needs? DIY solutions seem like they take up a lot of space, and end up being almost just as expensive.

Thanks!

oklahomie,
Reactions: steama

Baron23

I’ve recently been interested in purchasing a rosin press, and I’ve been trying find the best solution for my needs.

My wish list is
-can squish 2-3 grams at a time
-can be stored away in a closet
-adjustable temp with LED reading

So the two I’ve found that interest me are the Nugsmasher Mini($420)

and the Rosin Tech Press Go ($275)

Does anyone here use the RTP Go? I’ve seen a lot of positive reviews for the Nugsmasher, but not much about the other. Just wondering if the Nugsmasher is worth the extra 145.

Or maybe there’s something else in this price range that would better suit my needs? DIY solutions seem like they take up a lot of space, and end up being almost just as expensive.

Thanks!
A fellow on Vape Life Forum bought three home type presses and tested them against each other and posted his results. He bought and compared Rosinbomb Rocket, Mypress, Nugsmasher Mini with the Nugsmasher seeming to be the clear winner. This may be informative for you.

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/56215

Baron23,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom