Small, discrete, odorless Vaporizer ~100 €

Likun

Hello guys,

after owning the Tubo Evic which I'm very satisfied with for a good few weeks now I'm looking for a more transportable vaporizer. I love the vape but I want something sturdier to carry around. The Tubo is my at home device.

I'm about to order a VapCap M as it is on BlackFriday sale at Vaposhop for 44 €.
But additionally I'm looking for a battery powered pocket vape. Preferably something that is on black friday sale.
I found two interesting looking vapes: The Fenix mini (available for 75 €)and the AirVap XS (at VapoShop for 99 € including shell - 89 € after FC discount).

Do you guys have an opinion one those specific vapes or even a new suggestion?

I'm looking forward to your answers!

Regards

Likun,

Mr. Me2

I have a Fury2, which I'm pretty sure is the original and what the Fenix mini is based on. It's a real winner and is a hybrid convection vape. The Fury2 comes with a cover that contains smell from the mouthpiece when not in use.

The Airvape xs is great looking, but is a conduction vape. Since conduction continues to cook until you finish your session, my guess is that it smells more than the Fury2 (just a guess though).

Hope this helps

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Hello guys,

after owning the Tubo Evic which I'm very satisfied with for a good few weeks now I'm looking for a more transportable vaporizer. I love the vape but I want something sturdier to carry around. The Tubo is my at home device.

I'm about to order a VapCap M as it is on BlackFriday sale at Vaposhop for 44 €.
But additionally I'm looking for a battery powered pocket vape. Preferably something that is on black friday sale.
I found two interesting looking vapes: The Fenix mini (available for 75 €)and the AirVap XS (at VapoShop for 99 € including shell - 89 € after FC discount).

Do you guys have an opinion one those specific vapes or even a new suggestion?

I'm looking forward to your answers!

Regards

I agree with @Mr. Me2 for the Fury2, you can beat the build quality and performance. Also I think there is a 20% discount during Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

ZC

It's a little more than 100, but the FW4 is an excellent vape for discretion on the go. Small, no lights, buzzing interface you can use while it's in your pocket, and the capsule system makes swapping to a new bowl easy and discreet.

Likun

Thanks for the replies so far.

I was looking into the hr fury and fury 2 too as they seem to be the original but unfortunately they're over my budget. The fury 2 for example would at almost 150 € including shipping and customs.
The fenix mini is just a little bit more than half of that price.

The question is what makes the fury so much better than the rebrands? Is there any information on this? Is it really worth double the price?

I've set a limit at 100 € (I'm in Europe) as it will be my outdoor unit which I won't use that often. But I still want to get the best value for the budget :)

Likun,

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Thanks for the replies so far.

I was looking into the hr fury and fury 2 too as they seem to be the original but unfortunately they're over my budget. The fury 2 for example would at almost 150 € including shipping and customs.
The fenix mini is just a little bit more than half of that price.

The question is what makes the fury so much better than the rebrands? Is there any information on this? Is it really worth double the price?

I've set a limit at 100 € (I'm in Europe) as it will be my outdoor unit which I won't use that often. But I still want to get the best value for the budget :)

I feel that customer service and the company itself (Healthy Rips) is second to none. They are very active on the forums, have always been very transparent, and their warranty (after 1 year if you vape dies, you are entitled to a 50% discount on your next vape!). Plus the Fury is awesome! Right now for Black Friday/Cyber Monday they are offering a 20% discount.

Morty

Divine Crossing Gen 2 510 plus a box mod. You'll blend in w/ the mod. I use mine for LOW temp hits on the go that don't smell or alert anyone to it's presence. And its reasonably priced to boot.

Likun

Thanks so far for the replies, I wasn't able to make a decision yet. In the meanwhile I got a VapCap M which I do like so far but i don't see it as my daily driver or even for outdoor use as it's not very discrete with the butane heating.

Now I've limited the choice between two - the Fury, well to be honest it'll be the Fenix mini as the Fury isn't available in EU and the Xmax FOG.

The main difference I see is that the Fenix is smaller than the FOG but doesn't have a swappable battery. The FOG hast the changeable battery but therefore is bigger than the Fenix Mini but still not huge.

Any advice, recommendation on those two? Maybe someone who had the chance to use/compare both?

EDIT: I'm thworing the Boundless CFV into the selection! Looks pretty decent at around the same price as the above mentioned.

Best regards and merry chsitmas!

Last edited:
Likun,
Top Bottom