Skyda vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

exmilker

hey i was doing a little research on the skyda and couldn't find much info on the product so im here to give everyone a heads up warning.... watch out!!! i went to my local head shop looking to get a vaporizer and the man behind the counter recommended me this skyda 2 "priced @ $249.99" he then goes on to tell me its a German base company and that its a very good quality product... don't be fooled

http://www.made-in-china.com/showro...Z/Sell-Skyda-2-Herbal-Portable-Vaporizer.html

p.s. my assumption is that this product is not good, even though ive never used it, im guessing its not comparable to the iolite since my first reaction was "knockoff iolite". but if there is anyone that has this product and would like to shine a little more light on it than feel free to school me :2c:

exmilker,

caseball2051

i have seen that name before on this site, though im unsure where I saw it.

I got the same first impression you did after i followed the link. Maybe some better educated members can provide some better info.

caseball2051,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
dont buy from "head shops"

of course he is carrying knockoff iolites.

i dunno why youd wana know more about this if you already know its an iolite knockoff, id reccomend you hop on the iolite thread if you're looking to purchase one.

there are so many other better, smaller more portable vapes coming out right now, i mean come on....start a new thread for this china copy?

Xchadb,

caseball2051

Xchadb said:
dont buy from "head shops"

of course he is carrying knockoff iolites.

i dunno why youd wana know more about this if you already know its an iolite knockoff, id reccomend you hop on the iolite thread if you're looking to purchase one.

there are so many other better, smaller more portable vapes coming out right now, i mean come on....start a new thread for this china copy?

it certainly should have its own thread.

its a vaporizer, and if places are selling it people can use our forum for information and share their experiences.

that is the point of this forum, afterall.

caseball2051,

exmilker

LOL im not trying to boost this products popularity i pretty much posted this to give people that are new to the vape scene, what to look for and what not to look for... i almost got ripped off with a bunch of lies.

with barely any info on the web i thought this would be a good place to start the awareness :p

exmilker,

weedemon

enthusiast
i agree it deserves it's own thread too! even if it is a piece of shite!

thank you for the warning, and the intro dude! :)

weedemon,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
well if nobody buys it, and it isnt reviewed this thread wont last long anyways.

for anyone that's actually interested in buying one

http://youtu.be/qcPsOgcPrCE

not much info but he takes it apart and such, battery powered, he says heats up in about 2 mins.

Ill let you decide if its worth your money :D

Xchadb,

caseball2051

Xchadb said:
well if nobody buys it, and it isnt reviewed this thread wont last long anyways.

for anyone that's actually interested in buying one

http://youtu.be/qcPsOgcPrCE

not much info but he takes it apart and such, battery powered, he says heats up in about 2 mins.

Ill let you decide if its worth your money :D

but it will still be searchable on here, and it will show up in search engines.

I wont be the guinea pig, but i bet alot of people have bought it.

caseball2051,

max

Out to lunch
Where's the website for Skyda? made-in-china.com and alibaba.com don't count.

it certainly should have its own thread.
You think so? What about the hundred or so other cheap vapes with all kinds of names slapped on 'em, and no manufacturer or warranty to be found? Sorry, none of 'em qualify. With all the good models to choose from these days, these vapes don't deserve consideration or discussion. When a company hides from the public and offers no warranty, it doesn't deserve any publicity.

This only thread this vape belongs in is one called 'vapes to avoid'.

max,

Lisa
The Skyda 2? (merged)

Hi I was wondering if anyone has tried the skyda 2 vape I live in a small town with not too many choices of places to buy anything. With that being said my only choices are convenience stores that is why I ended up with the stupid globe vape that does not work. I did manage to find 3 mflb's and a vapir no2 on craigslist but have not been able to find anything sense. The guy that owns the convenience store said he can get me a skyda 2 vape and I can't seem to find any info on it just a few pics and it kind of looks like an iolite so any info I could get would be great.

Modnote: Please see the above post.

Newbie,

Lisa
Thanks that topic is closed and I can't post on it. So by the looks of it no one on here has actually tried it or atleast posted about it. I guess I will have to go to the city and see what I can find I just hate how pushy there are at the head shops

Newbie,

Albert Hofmann

Convicted vapist
Have you ever heard Of the Internet? It's a wonderful place, they'll send anything you want right to your door. Yup, sure enough, it's 2012!

I don't mean to sound like a smartass, but we are no longer subject to the selection and mark-up at our local headshops anymore. Much better selection at beter prices online.

Albert Hofmann,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom