Show us your ABV

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
how's your ABV collection going? here's where I'm at currently...

abv1.jpg

jeffp,

SD_haze

Nice looks like we have the same kind of jar with some lil sticker on the side :lol:

This ABV is like, 70% from the iolite 30% from the supreme vaporizer

abvr.jpg

SD_haze,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
One day I only hope I'll have an "Rx Medical Cannabis" label on my ABV jar...
Very nice. Mine's from the PD, SSV, and VB.

jeffp,

SmokingElectricity

jeffp said:
One day I only hope I'll have an "Rx Medical Cannabis" label on my ABV jar...
Very nice. Mine's from the PD, SSV, and VB.

hopefully it will happen for us soon :(

i separate my ABV by which vape i use it in. MZ is usually lighter in color and is good to use in crackers. the ABV that comes out of my DBV i usually find little use for...

SmokingElectricity,

Nycdeisel

I actually want to do the same thing now, to separate the herb from different vapes.

I'll get a picture of my jar up, its nearly full :o

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
JD can you map out your cookie recipe/procedure step by step? I do brownies and occasional firecrackers but I like the idea of cookies.

jeffp,

SD_haze

jeffp said:
JD can you map out your cookie recipe/procedure step by step? I do brownies and occasional firecrackers but I like the idea of cookies.
There's no difference between making cookies and brownies.
Just substitute butter/oil with cannabutter/cannaoil.

HOWEVER, if the recipe calls for butter, and you made cannabutter, you're going to want to add a small amount of water because cannabutter is clarified.

SD_haze,
wowzerz, nice quality all you guys! The power of log vapes and good quality medicine. Mad props.

biojuggernaut,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
jeffp said:

Big Kahuna Burger aka Magic Cookies
3/4 cup Sam Jackson Cannabutter (2 sticks, 24g ABV (1 cup) before cooking ended up being 3/4 cup after cooking, original recipe called for 2/3 cup but a little extra makes them that much better)
1.5 cups flour
.5 cup white sugar
.5 cup brown sugar (packed)
.5 tsp salt
.5 tsp baking soda
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
6oz chocolate chips (I prefer them without choc chips, straight cannabutter cookies RULE)
mix butter, egg, and sugars
add the rest
scoop half golf ball size balls (approx a tablespoon) on an ungreased baking sheet
11min @ 350F

Makes 2 dozen cookies @ 1g ABV per cookie. Perfect IMO

This recipe is Un-fucking-believable tasting!

JDSupreme,

SmokingElectricity

Nycdeisel said:
I actually want to do the same thing now, to separate the herb from different vapes.

I'll get a picture of my jar up, its nearly full :o

the abv on the right is all from my MZ. the one on the left is strictly DBV. i tend to try to get the most out of my bud in the DBV, but i also put hash and qwiso sometimes in the DBV and thats what the dark shit is.

dscn0457b.jpg

SmokingElectricity,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Here's mine, not done anything with this week's :cool: :lol:
dscf0369c.jpg

I only seperate out the MFLB AVB as that's the one that I go to first during hard times to get that extra few hits with the Volcano or the SSV. That's in the smaller top jar. All the other vapes poo goes into the other jar mixed up. (except the Iolite - I leave mine in the chamber so long it's a dark chocolate colour when it's done- I don't bother with that and it's into the bin or onto the ground with that shit)

It's 154g (~ 5 1/2 Oz!) in the bottom jar, several months worth. I'll be impressed if anyone beats it. I dunno what I'm going to do with it though- I've developed a strained relationship with the taste after trying to drink my last over soaked swamp water too concentrated down. It was dark like tar and I could taste it for hours. :uhoh:

Now even the smell makes me gag :puke: I'm thinking a water cure first this time, whatever I do.

WatTyler,

Egzoset

Banned
Let me introduce Paradise Seeds AutoMaria 2:

4ln9t2.jpg

...i believe this one should become part of my ABV in a matter of about two months!

:leaf:

Egzoset,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
JDSupreme said:
jeffp said:

Big Kahuna Burger aka Magic Cookies
3/4 cup Sam Jackson Cannabutter (2 sticks, 24g ABV (1 cup) before cooking ended up being 3/4 cup after cooking, original recipe called for 2/3 cup but a little extra makes them that much better)
1.5 cups flour
.5 cup white sugar
.5 cup brown sugar (packed)
.5 tsp salt
.5 tsp baking soda
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
6oz chocolate chips (I prefer them without choc chips, straight cannabutter cookies RULE)
mix butter, egg, and sugars
add the rest
scoop half golf ball size balls (approx a tablespoon) on an ungreased baking sheet
11min @ 350F

Makes 2 dozen cookies @ 1g ABV per cookie. Perfect IMO

This recipe is Un-fucking-believable tasting!

Thanks alot JD - this sounds like a fun project. I was actually asking about how to do it with premade cookie dough like this -
2184591862_fb67ae00ca.jpg

I remember years ago a friend made some mind blowing cookies simply but mixing in bud with the cookie mix and we put it in the toaster oven until it started to smoke - it was that simple. An amazing experience.
The reason I am curious is that it would be nice to be able to bake for one session at a time sometimes, as an alternative to firecrackers.

By the way there's some amazing photos here...

jeffp,

SD_haze

I remember years ago a friend made some mind blowing cookies simply but mixing in bud with the cookie mix and we put it in the toaster oven until it started to smoke - it was that simple. An amazing experience.
The reason I am curious is that it would be nice to be able to bake for one session at a time sometimes, as an alternative to firecrackers.

Wowww that is possibly the most inefficient way to make edibles ever :/

SD_haze,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
SD_haze said:

about 25 years ago - that was before fuckcombustion was invented....

jeffp,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
WatTyler said:
It's 154g (~ 5 1/2 Oz!) in the bottom jar, several months worth. I'll be impressed if anyone beats it.

During my first serious year of vaping, before having found FC, I saved all my home-vaped ABV because I figured I could probably do something with it. After finding FC, I weighed it. Around 5 oz. I have 2oz in an emergency bag for a rainy day (it hasn't 'rained' in a LONG time haha) but its nice to know I have about 6 dozen cookies worth if theirs ever a time :p

Now I have a separate "fresh" collection that I make my current edibles with.

JDSupreme,

SD_haze

jeffp said:
SD_haze said:

about 25 years ago - that was before fuckcombustion was invented....

my dad was makking cannabutter nearly half a century ago but i digress, as long as it worked :p

reminds me of "leary biscuits", basically firecrackers with cheese. now those were pretty inefficient too hehe

Hooray for the 21st century!

SD_haze,

hereatlast

jeffp: with those premade cookie mixes often the only ingredients your responsible for adding are eggs and/or butter/oil (IME at least). It seems to me that adding the requisite amount of cannabutter to one of these mixes would be one of the easiest way to go about baking it (maybe not the most nuanced methodology but certainly effective IMO).

We just call this 'brown stuff' around here (the picture appears browner than in person actually). :lol:

P7030005.jpg

hereatlast,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
hereatlast, agreed that this is less "nuanced" (funny choice of words) than some of our time intensive methods (leeching for brownies) but it has to be less sleazy than firecrackers....
funny thing is, as i post this i reflect upon the fact that i hardly imbibe edibles, maybe once or twice a month, i have to really be in the mood to get that fucked up. for me it's only a once in a while thing. i have a reasonably high tolerance yet one brownie puts me on the floor fairly incapacitated. so what do i do with my ABV? usually I make a batch of brownies and save a few for myself and give the rest away. it's always appreciated.

jeffp,

CapnVape

Usually I save it up until I have a lot and then make a super concentrated batch of butter. I think it's about time for one to :brow: .
IMG_0053.jpg

CapnVape,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
WatTyler said:
Here's mine, not done anything with this week's :cool: :lol:
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5089/dscf0369c.jpg
I only seperate out the MFLB AVB as that's the one that I go to first during hard times to get that extra few hits with the Volcano or the SSV. That's in the smaller top jar. All the other vapes poo goes into the other jar mixed up. (except the Iolite - I leave mine in the chamber so long it's a dark chocolate colour when it's done- I don't bother with that and it's into the bin or onto the ground with that shit)

It's 154g (~ 5 1/2 Oz!) in the bottom jar, several months worth. I'll be impressed if anyone beats it. I dunno what I'm going to do with it though- I've developed a strained relationship with the taste after trying to drink my last over soaked swamp water too concentrated down. It was dark like tar and I could taste it for hours. :uhoh:

Now even the smell makes me gag :puke: I'm thinking a water cure first this time, whatever I do.

That's really an incredible photograph. You should enter it in the PD contest....

jeffp,

hereatlast

i hardly imbibe edibles

Same here, hence the large collection above.

so what do i do with my ABV?

I've struggled with this same decision, since I hardly ever eat cannabutter I've put quite a bit of ABV into a topical salve with great results.

hereatlast,
Top Bottom