• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Should i trade vapes?

Trade extreem q for solo, or keep the EQ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesoloman

I have an OLD extreem Q that my friend wants me to trade him for his solo M1a. Should i do it or not? It'll be my third solo in my current line up.

thesoloman,

ogcook

Do you want portability or do you vape only at home? That's the main question I think.

ogcook,

treeman

Depends on whether you have another home unit IMO, my solo's never get any use when the DBV's around. While the solo's puts out significant vapor for what it is its heavily restricted draw just can't compete with a decent home unit IMO.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Why do you need 3 solo's? :hmm:
I would keep the EQ, or trade for the EQ and sell the worst Solo you have. IMO, it will be easier to trade a Solo than an EQ, and you can't get something you actualy don't have yet, and want/need.

Depends on whether you have another home unit IMO, my solo's never get any use when the DBV's around. While the solo's puts out significant vapor for what it is its heavily restricted draw just can't compete with a decent home unit IMO.

I see the distinction between the Solo VS DBV more in the lines of efficiency based vaporizers VS heavy-hitting vaporizers.

vorrange,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom